Celebrities behaving “erratic”

1 hour ago, GayKansasBritneyFan said:

Celebrities, on the whole, get treated worse than, not the average or below average person,  but  upper middle class kids or people whose wealth comes from a different source. Being famous is work. 

Except for Justin Bieber and Justin Timberlake 😌

Wow, just watched compilations of Justin Bieber being abusive towards his sweet and beautiful young wife. And up here he is, intentionally hitting black men with his car (!) (And no legal consequences for that..!) The media has been completely silent about the fact that he drove into a black man on purpose and ran over his foot. 
Or how he breaks his fans cell phones on purpose, throw gifts back at them, throws out his chewed chewing gum on fans from stage, how awfully cruel and ableist he is, taking photos with every fan waiting outside of the hotel except a young man with a visible disability and ignores him for several minutes while acknowledging everyone else. Getting arrested too and is on camera, being totally obnoxious towards the police. Unbelievable. Remind me what Britney did in 2007 that was more “erratic” than any of this? 

• Love 2

Just Justin Bieber buying m*** in MS-13 neighbourhood in Hollywood 🥴.

Remind me again why people obsess about the fact that Britney may have tried ***** in her early 20s? Justin Bieber hand in hand with Selena Gomez gets caught buying m*** on the street and life went on. 

Justin Bieber being high in an interview and randomly start brushing his teeth. 👆

Justin Bieber shaking from using m*** or whatever **** it is. 👆

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, GayKansasBritneyFan said:

No one should be in a conservatorship. Well intentioned families, even if their family member is bat**** crazy, I’m talking way beyond what Britney or Kanye are,  just get power of attorney plus mental help. 

Oh so you're justifying his crazy behavior??

Britney has NEVER acted as unstable, egotistical and obnoxious like the ***hole has.

I think if someone is that insane, they need extra help and maybe even get the law involved.

Thats all im saying :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Britney has NEVER acted as unstable, egotistical and obnoxious like the ***hole has.

I think if someone is that insane, they need extra help and maybe even get the law involved.

Um, my point is not really that all of these examples really are erratic, but because Britney is being described with that word, even here on Exhale by some “fans” my point is just that for being a celebrity, she hasn’t done anything unusual. Not for being a human being in her 20s either. The only thing that is strange is the singling  out of her like she has behaved more “crazy” than anyone else. My point is also that male celebrities can behave like absolute ********* and do really destructive, dangerous and disturbed stuff while Britney get mentally evaluated by amateurs at home in their couches over the way she dress, the tone in her voice etc. 
I don’t think Kanye should be in a conservatorship. If anyone should, make it Justin Bieber as a humbling experience. sassy ryan gosling GIF

• Like 2

I don’t know if everyone here knows who Michael Richards is, but yes, he is just as famous as Britney, he used to play a character named “Kramer” on a really big show called “Seinfeld” known all over the world. Here he is going crazy on stage starts ranting incredibly racist stuff towards two black members of the audience.
Like screaming that they would have been effing lynched 50 years ago and then continuing to scream the n-word like some aroused neo-****. His career was affected by it, but he didn’t end up as a slave, he didn’t lose his freedom of speech, he has been able to buy whatever he wants with his own money, nobody has sterilised him or forced him to take lithium. He hasn’t lost his constitutional or civil rights. And yes, he has looked scruffier his whole career than Britney’s most scruffy moments 2007-2008. 

Oh look, Quentin Tarantino immediately attack a paparazzi the minute he walks out of a restaurant. Explain what was so special and “crazy” when Britney hit a Paparazzi’s car with an umbrella? Quentin Tarantino actually attacked this guy for real. Just like Chris Martin punched a photographer in the face and beat him to the ground. But only men can be angry without being declared crazy?

• Like 1

This is a typical celebrity in Hollywood to me. This is how many artists behave. Quentin Tarantino comes drunk to Jay Leno and is all over the place. If Britney had behaved like this I would have become her biggest fan, but also it would have been brought up forever as “evidence” of her needing to be completely oppressed and silenced. 

• Like 1

I'm not going to link to the video but reading this thread also made me think of the elevator incident between Solange and Jay-z (and Beyonce who did not know what tf to do lol). Can you guys IMAGINNEEE if Britney had been caught on camera throwing hands with Jamie Lynn's husband? :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:  Instant 5150 for our queen, bc God forbid she gets angry and we all know JL would fu.kin enjoy seeing her sister locked up again.

Or, in an alternate universe, if JL had been filmed roundhouse kicking Kfed in an elevator. I bet she wouldn't be getting the hate she's getting now :jamie_lynn_grape:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Lumanizer said:

I'm not going to link to the video but reading this thread also made me think of the elevator incident between Solange and Jay-z (and Beyonce who did not know what tf to do lol). Can you guys IMAGINNEEE if Britney had been caught on camera throwing hands with Jamie Lynn's husband? :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:  Instant 5150 for our queen, bc God forbid she gets angry and we all know JL would fu.kin enjoy seeing her sister locked up again.

Or, in an alternate universe, if JL had been filmed roundhouse kicking Kfed in an elevator. I bet she wouldn't be getting the hate she's getting now :jamie_lynn_grape:

The only thing that is funny is the images in my head, I would have loved Jamie Lynn, her husband and K-Fed getting roundhouse kicked. But, as you say, people are insistent on not letting her getting away with having “used *****” 😱 in 2007 as if it is that big of a deal. Tell me a celebrity who hasn’t used *****. No. She was crucified for allegedly having cheated on poor misogynist and serial cheater Justin Timberlake, so no, she would not have gotten away with that. But I so want to change that narrative because I can’t believe people still fall for it. Is it so tempting to bully her because she is an actual good person and a woman?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Markthepop said:

The only thing that is funny is the images in my head, I would have loved Jamie Lynn, her husband and K-Fed getting roundhouse kicked. But, as you say, people are insistent on not letting her getting away with having “used *****” 😱 in 2007 as if it is that big of a deal. Tell me a celebrity who hasn’t used *****. No. She was crucified for allegedly having cheated on poor misogynist and serial cheater Justin Timberlake, so no, she would not have gotten away with that. But I so want to change that narrative because I can’t believe people still fall for it. Is it so tempting to bully her because she is an actual good person and a woman?

You are preaching to the choir  ♡ :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, princessmimi said:

No, I’m not justifying his behavior or comparing Britney to him, she definitely deserves a lot more , including not being compared to guys on his level, I’m just sayin even Kanye doesn’t deserve a conservatorship much less Britney. The whole idea is outrageous in 2021 and a throwback to the 50’s and earlier when they used to institutionalize people for being “ hysterical”. 

I’m not shocked that all the counter examples  given to my take were straight males. 

• Love 1

I wouldn't count the Madonna accent thing as "erratic behavior". It was mostly her exaggerating her absorption of British culture for attention. Brit's done the British accent too, but I think she got more flack for it because unlike Madonna, she never spent a prolonged period of time living in the UK.

I definitely think that Post Malone should've been looked at more carefully though. 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, GayKansasBritneyFan said:

No, I’m not justifying his behavior or comparing Britney to him, she definitely deserves a lot more , including not being compared to guys on his level, I’m just sayin even Kanye doesn’t deserve a conservatorship much less Britney. The whole idea is outrageous in 2021 and a throwback to the 50’s and earlier when they used to institutionalize people for being “ hysterical”. 

I’m not shocked that all the counter examples  given to my take were straight males. 

I just feel mixed emotions cause l know some people in my life

who are in conservatorships but they definitely need it.

Like for example:

my brother in law's sister is in one cause she acts reckless and does dangerous things

like going on the street at night and sleeping with anyone for *****, she threatened to shoot and rob a Taco Bell

and she took her son in the middle of the night somewhere and got *****.

So I do think that some people like my bro in law's sis need it but

luckily Britney has never done the above.

So maybe conservatorships should only be for the reckless and severely mentally ill

4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I just feel mixed emotions cause l know some people in my life

who are in conservatorships but they definitely need it.

Like for example:

my brother in law's sister is in one cause she acts reckless and does dangerous things

like going on the street at night and sleeping with anyone for *****, she threatened to shoot and rob a Taco Bell

and she took her son in the middle of the night somewhere and got *****.

So I do think that some people like my bro in law's sis need it but

luckily Britney has never done the above.

So maybe conservatorships should only be for the reckless and severely mentally ill

It’s actually a sign of like decent judgement that Britney has never been arrested. I was somewhat reckless , not like your bro in laws sister, but I was arrested once for a dui after a party and I could see the wrong sort of people, like if my family was evil,  using a one time poor judgement against me and costing me all my freedom. Fortunately for me I did not have to go to jail. Like they made Paris Hilton do,  And I learned my lesson from that year and never drove under the influence again. And while I never slept with guys for ***** I certainly dated the wrong guys. Because of that year, I became a stronger better person. And part of the reason I was able to do that is because I have a ( mostly) supportive family. 
Britney was in a rut for a year due to post party depression and the paparazzi and the consequences stretched out for 13 years and counting. She’s nowhere near a standard that should involve all her decisions being made for her. I just feel so bad for her at the moment. 

• Love 1