So are they going to make her be evaluated to keep her in the conservatorship?

Well at this point she is stalling it so that the forensic accountant can be put into place and investigate the past dealings with Jamie and find evidence of wrong doing.  That’s why they aren’t going to end it yet. If they terminate it right away, all that stuff basically goes away and can’t be looked into

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Nickey said:

What is this whole evaluation thing

Normally when people are not in conservatorship, it's just bunch of verbal questions and filling questionnaires to check if person has mental health issues (and what kind of). In conservatorship this process will also include evaluation if the person is in need of conservatorship, is their human rights violated, and also checks to ensure that the legal guardian (James Spears in this case) is unbiased and good enough to take care of the conservatee

These evaluations can be done by family doctors etc. And Britney hinted that she was always forced to go certain place in Beverly Hills for these evaluations so... Pretty sure there's some bribing going on. No professional psychologist/doctor in their right mind would say that James Spears is the right person to take care of Britney. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I'm in the UK so I don't know much about American law but I would have thought if Rosengart can prove that Britney was put into the conservatorship under false pretences, the conservatorship could be made null and void rather than terminated. He did say something along the lines of suggesting that's what he'd be looking into, so hopefully that's the strategy. There was never a capacity declaration filed to determine she should be conserved (Vivian really screwed up by letting that little nugget slip) so there absolutely should not be one required to get her out of it. Britney has been described as a "high functioning conservatee" - if you're high functioning, you shouldn't be in a conservatorship. It's should really be as simple as that.

• Like 2

I think her testimony was badass and very articulate BUT it did bother me that she said that. Almost giving them an easy way out. “If I have to be evaluated then I want a different conservator”... NO! That shouldn’t be an option as well. 

I know everyone’s saying Rosengart is being smart about it by switching a conservator first, but I wish we had actual confirmation about that. He hasn’t said anything about actual freedom, has he?

If she’s evaluated fairly she’ll be cleared; I think she is scared of biased evaluations.

Also, she’s heavily traumatized right now so I can imagine the stress those might give her; maybe she fears she could fail them out of nervousness.

Have you ever had that feeling when you’re walking out of a store and you didn’t purchase anything but when you’re about to cross the alarm system you get nervous in your mind and you’re like omg what if I stole something? But you obviously didn’t steal anything; I think she fears that type of feeling.

Or like when a cop pulls you over and you’re sure you haven’t violated any laws but you still get very nervous and start to act very suspicious out of nervousness.

just a theory,

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Because they probably set her up to fail and she knows it. Even if she passed these "tests" (which are clearly deeply traumatic for her), I imagine they'd use it to argue that the conservatorship is a positive thing for her and keep it in place. It's completely a Catch-22 situation, I'm not surprised she doesn't want it.