Britney is a topless queen on Instagram

Message added by Slayer,

This is a reminder that Instagram theories are not welcome in this thread, there is a separate thread for that - those who derail the thread will be banned from it.

20 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

ok good post, i think this will cause enough noise for her attorney to answer the question in an official statement and let us know if she is in control or her IG.

if this is Britney posting; its a choice given the current weather but still HER choice and i respect it (she looks HOT)... but if this is not Britney I'm seriously pissed that they'd post something like that without her consent. allegedly.

This is exactly where I’m at! If it’s really her and she wanted it posted, then I'm all for it! 

if it’s her team, then OFF WITH THEIR HEADS lol

• Like 5

If Britney knows how to use ig I don’t believe she’s at all be shown how to use it properly…

I also still believe this pics look strange and forced and I don’t like this pic of her like this tbh, a person in court fighting wouldn’t present themselves this way rn I don’t believe she is in control of this account at all

maybe she can post sometimes but she does not control it 24/7 and all of the post 

I’m certain these pictures are her way of working so she can get her 2k each week still

rosegard Free her already 

• Love 6
  • Like 3
15 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

Just wondering... Why would Britney send a picture of herself with her boops out to TeamCon? Or why would she take it a picture like that in a phone control by others? 

For me, this picture is another proof that this is Britney posting!

They looked at Britney naked at the mental hospital

i think it’s unwise to think this is just some innocent post

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Slayer said:

Omg a woman is comfortable in her own skin that totally will make the court keep her in a Conservatorship!

You guys need to chill out - also I’d like to remind you all there is a separate thread for your theories.

Just give up! They are probably children :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Omg a woman is comfortable in her own skin that totally will make the court keep her in a Conservatorship!

You guys need to chill out - also I’d like to remind you all there is a separate thread for your theories.

People are allowed to have opinions chill out jfc 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Ok I understand but don’t just reply to that one snippet because that was not the entirety or main point of my message ok

love ya