Adele is coming with a new album this fall, hide your favs as she will end them all.

4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

:shaking_shake_gold_yellow: 

Imagine Taylor going up against Adele 

Imagine the whole industry, while everybody rules a single demography sales Adele is the only artists to come who has no age gap from 5 year old to 60 year old everybody can listen to her songs, thats why I think she'll be one of those artists who'll actually never flop. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, dran said:

Are y'all serious, she's our modern day Celine Dion - well to be anyways. Her voice is incredible! I guess I also love her because of her personality, mainly her laugh, very contagious 

True!

She's delivering the classics for this generation - although she won't ever really be able to live up to the vocal trinity that is Celine, Whitney and Mariah. Still she's the closest that we have to that.

• Love 1

I've always liked Adele's personality more than her music, which I find vapid and too adult contemporary. I know folks expect her debut numbers to be huge, but I doubt they'll be anything like 25's numbers considering that she's been out of the spotlight for so long and streaming > sales these days. 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Stefani said:

I've always liked Adele's personality more than her music, which I find vapid and too adult contemporary. I know folks expect her debut numbers to be huge, but I doubt they'll be anything like 25's numbers considering that she's been out of the spotlight for so long and streaming > sales these days. 

Same, she's very cute and down to earth but I think 25 being so huge in numbers mainly because she came off from the success of 19 and 21 + she held her album on streaming to promote physical sales TBH 25 is very underwhelming to me when compared to her last 2 albums. 

12 hours ago, ExXL said:

Am I the only one who doesn't get the adele hype ? ...... :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Nope. I dont either. Shes got a good voice but every song of hers sounds  exactly the same. The annoying thing is if this is true, theres basically no point in any other artist to release an album for the following year because she will no doubt be no1 for weeks on end

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block