Adele is coming with a new album this fall, hide your favs as she will end them all.

I don't like her. She was great with '21' - she was honest and genuine. Great album. After the success she changed a lot - '25' as a album was boring as hell, this album should be released like a year ago, but they are calculating things to get as much money as they can (the album wasn't released because of the pandemic - you can't go on tour). So she basically is counting money she doesn't care anymore about being true.

I hope she's gonna flop hard. And she will - if not this time it's gonna happen next time. She really have anything to say or do musically, 25 was awful.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Adele is on a six year gap. No mainstream female has ever gone that long without releasing an album. It won’t sell these mega numbers y’all think it will. Will it do well? Sure. Will it sell millions first week? Nah 

I reckon it’ll still top a million first week. Bookmark me.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, returcus said:

I don't like her. She was great with '21' - she was honest and genuine. Great album. After the success she changed a lot - '25' as a album was boring as hell, this album should be released like a year ago, but they are calculating things to get as much money as they can (the album wasn't released because of the pandemic - you can't go on tour). So she basically is counting money she doesn't care anymore about being true.

I hope she's gonna flop hard. And she will - if not this time it's gonna happen next time. She really have anything to say or do musically, 25 was awful.

Well with 25 I will have to agree, it absolutely had no vision + I also feel she sold millions with this because she didn't put her music on streaming services to boost physical sales in which she succeeded but I feel Adele will go far if an album like 25 can sell then anything she does will sell, her demography isn't fixed she has listeners from every demography that's why I feel this women can never flop but I agree she needs to put out some better albums apart from her voice 25 was really awful. 

• Like 1

" a breakup album about the split " .. how exciting and revolutionary... I'm so over that theme and she already has albums soaked in songs about that. Just stop, why is everyone these days so allergic to evolving? Artists back in the day switched it up every era, this will be so boring... once again :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, WickedWitchy said:

" a breakup album about the split " .. how exciting and revolutionary... I'm so over that theme and she already has albums soaked in songs about that. Just stop, why is everyone these days so allergic to evolving? Artists back in the day switched it up every era, this will be so boring... once again :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

perhaps, let's see what she brings and again will sell more than 3m in first week. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 1

I mean Rihanna initially planned on releasing anti, that time, but when 25 was announced she delayed Anti to 2016 bieber and one direction bumped their musical releases one week ahead to 25, they knew she wasn't the competition, they literally would have looked like a flop compared to her, plus it was the Christmas season hint why she sold well..

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I mean Rihanna initially planned on releasing anti, that time, but when 25 was announced she delayed Anti to 2016 bieber and one direction bumped their musical releases one week ahead to 25, they knew she wasn't the competition, they literally would have looked like a flop compared to her, plus it was the Christmas season hint why she sold well..

Adele will surpass Britney in album sales in no time, this women is a WW hit! Nobody wants to release when she does, all will flop she has no demography to target everybody listens to her. 

I don't understand the hype for this woman at all. She seems to be a sweet lady, but in no way is she an exceptional talent to warrant this level of acclaim.

In fact I can't bear to listen to Someone Like You and some of her other songs, her voice is just plain annoying.

Wish people would appreciate true master lyricists and musicians more.

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, mythology said:

Adele has a great voice and makes quality music, and the haters will remain pressed as she sells millions:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Exactly, she will do gown in history as a vocal trinity artist. Though I didn't like 25 but her previous 2 are masterpiece. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Prachi said:

Adele will surpass Britney in album sales in no time, this women is a WW hit! Nobody wants to release when she does, all will flop she has no demography to target everybody listens to her. 

She was the first act to actually be really family friendly in her Music, she was going to sell, plus heartbreak is a universal theme. 

And to sell to anybody over 60 something and your considered part of today's musical landscape that hasn't happened since Thriller, when almost 30 million buy your album at a time when Music isn't selling, you know you are at universal appeal and not limiting to a certain generation, plus she isn't shady or snarky, and the whole lemonade comment made people love her in general. 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She was the first act to actually be really family friendly in her Music, she was going to sell, plus heartbreak is a universal theme. 

And to sell to anybody over 60 something and your considered part of today's musical landscape that hasn't happened since Thriller, when almost 30 million buy your album at a time when Music isn't selling, you know you are at universal appeal and not limiting to a certain generation, plus she isn't shady or snarky, and the whole lemonade comment made people love her in general. 

Agreed, she's very cute and a relatable artist particularly I didn't enjoy her 25 but I hope she comes up with something new. She will smash plus the only artist who will absolutely not flop I am sure of it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block