Old interview clip: Jamie Lynn claims Lou Taylor inspires her music career while dressed in a grape costume

Speaking of old interviews, I just came across this one of JL (sorry if I’m derailing the thread but it didn’t seem worth creating new thread for this)

@26.35 she’s asked about her relationship with Brit and she’s literally says ‘I’m the one cracking the whip’

:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

and then she goes onto sat ‘I’m the one more in control of’ and it seems like she’s gonna say Brit but quickly catches herself and says my whole family. 

Sorry random find but I thought it was worth sharing 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, nwonder said:

Speaking of old interviews, I just came across this one of JL (sorry if I’m derailing the thread but it didn’t seem worth creating new thread for this)

@26.35 she’s asked about her relationship with Brit and she’s literally says ‘I’m the one cracking the whip’

and then she goes onto sat ‘I’m the one more in control of’ and it seems like she’s gonna say Brit but quickly catches herself and says my whole family. 

Oh god :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Like 1
On 7/19/2021 at 4:47 PM, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Jaime lynn is dumb enough to be under a cult, that's for sure.

I love Britney, but the Spears clan as a whole are pretty stupid. Britney basically fell into her own cult back in the kabala days lol. Remember that time she was asked about President Bush and the whole Dixie chicks being cancelled for speaking out against him? Never question your president y'all~ always support your president y'all~. Omg, or the time she said she loves overseas places like Canada lmao. Her brother is the definition of a himbo. Her dad... just listen to how he speaks. Lynn? she came off quite stupid in her book aswell. Don't expect too much from bible belt bumpkins. They are some of the easiest targets for this type of stuff. I'm honestly shocked they aren't all part of the church of scientology. 

On 7/22/2021 at 4:11 AM, nwonder said:

oh, wow... I have no words

• Love 1
On 7/21/2021 at 8:11 PM, nwonder said:

You should make a separate thread about this… please :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...