Work B is totally about the C Ship

First I didn't like this song because of the ***** word, I used to like it a bit bc you know the more you heard a song the more you can like it. But now I can't watch this song performances anymore. Maybe this was a way for Brit to wake up ppl & saying "hey guys I'm talking about me here"

41 minutes ago, Matou said:

First I didn't like this song because of the ***** word, I used to like it a bit bc you know the more you heard a song the more you can like it. But now I can't watch this song performances anymore. Maybe this was a way for Brit to wake up ppl & saying "hey guys I'm talking about me here"

her most personal album, and people still don't understand it :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Haha 1

I believe she wrote/co-wrote it. I believe she wrote/co-wrote Work *****, Alien, Til It’s Gone, Chillin with Lou, It Should Be Easy, Bodyache, Don’t Cry, Brightest Morning Star, Hold On Tight and Now the I Found You on Britney Jean. 

Work ***** definitely has some subliminal messages to it. I relistened to it and feel that it is about the conservatorship.

21 minutes ago, Oxic said:

Except she didn't even write it

Her team stained the entire album so much that we question everything on it.

If, for example, there were no changes with some submited demos (like Passenger). But in the case of Work B, we cannot say the same, there is no proof that Britney had nothing to do with the writing process of this track. And I actually believe that she co-wrote Work B.  I mean, "Spread the word, spread the word. Go call the police, go call the governor" or "So hold your head high, fingers to the sky. Now they don't believe ya, but they gonna need ya"