#FreeLilNasX trends as Lil Nas X heads to trial over his Satan Nike shoe

You should have seen his tik tok, 

The joke about dropping the soap, my friend who spent a few years in jail, says hanky spanky never happens.

You're constantly being watched even in the showers, what you think and what I experienced are two different things. It's not all that whole media spin..

It's completely different 

12 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m sorry but is he in a conservatorship? What exactly are we freeing this little opportunist from? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

From christianity who cried foul saying they were being attacked. 

But like he said the video is a response to the people telling gays they're going to hell, so that was his way of embracing their narrative that all gays are satanists 

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

He's headed to court over the customized Nike x Satan shoe debacle.

He was selling the shoes with Nikes logo on them and that was a big no no. 

Yeah and it should be a big no.

This is 100% defamatory towards the company + he's making money out of something that already exists (but altered) and wasn't granted permission as he didn't ask.

Imagine buying Britney's fragrances, editing the bottle and selling it- I ...... I can't believe people support him about this. 

Purely from law's perspective, it's a BIG no.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, 4EverIntoxicated said:

I don’t understand the support behind him…. Am I the only one that found his devil mess to be scary? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

No, but I don't find it scary, but I'm an atheist, so I'm completely numb to the whole heaven and hell thing as it doesn't exist to me or other atheists.

We just find it funny as usual..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block