Martha from spain! get in here and apologize to Britney!!

I disagree with people saying ‘the fans didn’t know back then’, it was more than obvious that Britney didn’t want to do meet & greet’s. 

People used to joke about it all the time during the FFT, how people were spending so much money for awkward photos and every once in a while someone would post a photo where Britney actually looked happy & we were all shocked and happy for that person and the thread would be filled with ‘omg you’re so lucky’.

There was even a gif where the fan would change but Britney looked the same in each photo. (I don’t know how to post gifs via mobile but google ‘Britney meet & greet gif’ and it’s the first one that comes up.) You can see in her eyes and body language how uncomfortable she was. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3
26 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

I disagree with people saying ‘the fans didn’t know back then’, it was more than obvious that Britney didn’t want to do meet & greet’s. 

People used to joke about it all the time during the FFT, how people were spending so much money for awkward photos and every once in a while someone would post a photo where Britney actually looked happy & we were all shocked and happy for that person and the thread would be filled with ‘omg you’re so lucky’.

There was even a gif where the fan would change but Britney looked the same in each photo. (I don’t know how to post gifs via mobile but google ‘Britney meet & greet gif’ and it’s the first one that comes up.) You can see in her eyes and body language how uncomfortable she was. 

10000% 

It was VERY clear she didn't want to do the meet & greets...

People cannot just wipe history and act like we didn't know something was up during some of those tours and performances... But people kept going...

• Love 1
  • Like 3
19 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

To be honest I don’t think Marta is to blame neither is Britney but it’s not really nice saying she has to apologise, she’s a fan like us that had a very unfortunate experience with her meet and greet and was devastated and out of initial reaction blamed Britney following her reaction, obviously now we know Britney didn’t  want to do the tour but come on guys leave this girl alone she’s not “desperate for attention” she had a horrible experience with her fav and idol if that had happened to any of us we would have had the same reaction and freaked tf out not to mention her dress issue, leave the girl alone it was 3 years ago for goodness sake. 

This

• Super Mods
16 hours ago, Benjamyn said:

10000% 

It was VERY clear she didn't want to do the meet & greets...

People cannot just wipe history and act like we didn't know something was up during some of those tours and performances... But people kept going...

That’s what pisses me off about people now acting all high and demanding management take action because they didn’t know and someone should be held accountable. So many fans do act like those “may I speak to your manager” we can’t change the past. 

• Love 2
21 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

To be honest I don’t think Marta is to blame neither is Britney but it’s not really nice saying she has to apologise, she’s a fan like us that had a very unfortunate experience with her meet and greet and was devastated and out of initial reaction blamed Britney following her reaction, obviously now we know Britney didn’t  want to do the tour but come on guys leave this girl alone she’s not “desperate for attention” she had a horrible experience with her fav and idol if that had happened to any of us we would have had the same reaction and freaked tf out not to mention her dress issue, leave the girl alone it was 3 years ago for goodness sake. 

we didnt even know the truth back then so i dont blame Martha either

how on earth was the girl supposed to predict that this tour was a scam and the artist herself didnt want to be there

they just did it for the money  and made everything look cheap 

I would agree with Martha but the sentence "I paid a lot of money" doesn't sit right with me, no wonder Britney replied like that. Just because you paid doesn't mean you control someone else's reaction. Also...why did she share the framing britney spears reaction here? Why does she still need the attention years after? Meehhh

On 7/21/2021 at 3:44 AM, DJBringItBack said:

100% agree however no one knew any of this back then and it’s not fair to say this now after all these years in defence or either side, at the end of the day there was a meet and greet package available for fans to purchase it was called meet and greet and Marta got Britney on a very bad day which she’s more than entitled to have of course but I think I the people to blame here are the people that made Britney do the tour to begin with and not Britney nor Marta 

Rational King 

:bow_bowing_orange: