Jump to content

Martha from spain! get in here and apologize to Britney!!


Recommended Posts

On 7/17/2021 at 7:53 PM, Lou said:

APOLOGIZE IN SPANISH

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

she actually created an account in here to share her reaction to Framing Britney Spears, but I don't  remember her username

  • Haha 7

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to comment
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

she actually created an account in here to share her reaction to Framing Britney Spears, but I don't  remember her username

OMG WHAT! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: I do not remember this!! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Maybe I’ll go into the Exhale archives :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Link to comment

@HIM @SlayOut

 

 

This is what happened. Marta travelled from Mallorca to London to see Britney in 2018. Marta had tickets for two concerts; she attended one concert, and the following day, went to see Britney at the M&G. According to Marta, the rule was "not to hug or kiss" Britney, and she did not even shake her hand but only gently placed her hand on Britney's back for the picture, and Britney snapped, saying she did not want to take a picture w/ someone touching her and telling her bodyguard Marta needed to leave. Marta also explained she told Britney she had paid a lot for that, and Britney then laughed at her saying: "Oh! You paid a lot! Hi! Hi! Hi! I'm sorry."

Larry Rudolph (who was not in the room) reportedly explained Marta had touched Britney several times without her permission. It's hard to know for sure as the whole incident was not filmed, but Marta's always seemed sincere to me. Maybe it was a misunderstanding? I think Britney could have handled the situation differently, but she's recently explained she did not even want to do that tour—she signed the contract under duress, being told she'd be sued if she did not do the tour, and she could not even hire her own attorney. And obviously, Britney did not enjoy those meet-and-greets much! She sometimes had to greet and pose with 50+ fans just before a concert.

  • Love 2
  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Arckangel said:

@HIM @SlayOut

 

 

This is what happened. Marta travelled from Mallorca to London to see Britney in 2018. Marta had tickets for two concerts; she attended one concert, and the following day, went to see Britney at the M&G. According to Marta, the rule was "not to hug or kiss" Britney, and she did not even shake her hand but only gently placed her hand on Britney's back for the picture, and Britney snapped, saying she did not want to take a picture w/ someone touching her and telling her bodyguard Marta needed to leave. Marta also explained she told Britney she had paid a lot for that, and Britney then laughed at her saying: "Oh! You paid a lot! Hi! Hi! Hi! I'm sorry."

Larry Rudolph (who was not in the room) reportedly explained Marta had touched Britney several times without her permission. It's hard to know for sure as the whole incident was not filmed, but Marta's always seemed sincere to me. Maybe it was a misunderstanding? I think Britney could have handled the situation differently, but she's recently explained she did not even want to do that tour—she signed the contract under duress, being told she'd be sued if she did not do the tour, and she could not even hire her own attorney. And obviously, Britney did not enjoy those meet-and-greets much! She sometimes had to greet and pose with 50+ fans just before a concert.

Britney might subconsciously be upset at her fans for making her get in this predicament. If it wasn't for the fans she wouldn't be so sought after by so many people who just want to use her for her fame and money. If I was her, I'd feel indifferent to my fans too. It's unfortunate, but her current situation makes it what it is. I think she truly wanted to quit in 2007 so that she could find herself and maybe start a family again. That way she would have been in a better place to return as an artist if she wanted to. The conship made her hate us lol. I can totally see Britney take out her anger at Martha, but Martha should have been considerate towards Britney and what she might have been going through instead of blasting her on social media. Going into a M&G, we all knew that Britney could have her moments. Martha might have suspected that something was off with Britney and could have at least asked her first before wrapping her arm around Britney.

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Let's not give her the attention she so desperately crave... The rules were simple - no touching.. I can imagine her hugging Britney or doing more.. i PAiD a LoT mONey.. well you should have knows for what you were paying.. it was obvious what kind of M&Gs you will get...

 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I sympathize with Martha but it's completely understandable that Britney would HATE these M&G's. She compared her situation to human s** trafficking and I imagine being paraded out to high rollers for photos was one of the most uncomfortable parts of her "job" as a slave. 

100% agree however no one knew any of this back then and it’s not fair to say this now after all these years in defence or either side, at the end of the day there was a meet and greet package available for fans to purchase it was called meet and greet and Marta got Britney on a very bad day which she’s more than entitled to have of course but I think I the people to blame here are the people that made Britney do the tour to begin with and not Britney nor Marta 

  • Love 4
Link to comment
1 minute ago, DJBringItBack said:

100% agree however no one knew any of this back then and it’s not fair to say this now after all these years in defence or either side, at the end of the day there was a meet and greet package available for fans to purchase it was called meet and greet and Marta got Britney on a very bad day which she’s more than entitled to have of course but I think I the people to blame here are the people that made Britney do the tour to begin with and not Britney nor Marta 

Honestly her team owe the fans reparation for what they put us through, too. People were mislead into buying things that supported her captivity. Not to mention the emotional duress of worrying about her. 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, DJBringItBack said:

100% agree however no one knew any of this back then and it’s not fair to say this now after all these years in defence or either side, at the end of the day there was a meet and greet package available for fans to purchase it was called meet and greet and Marta got Britney on a very bad day which she’s more than entitled to have of course but I think I the people to blame here are the people that made Britney do the tour to begin with and not Britney nor Marta 

Agreed. How dare Britney’s “so-called team” even call this a meet & greet and charge fans four figures for a few seconds only consisting of taking an awkward picture while completely violating Britney’s boundaries and preferences? It never felt right to me - clearly, Britney was extremely uncomfortable with the “meet & greets” and they also ripped off fans.

We used to debate about this all the time on Exhale. I can blame neither Britney nor her upset fans, and it must be understood that the latter didn’t know about Team Con’s twisted plot back then. Remember, fans were completely manipulated.

I always felt weird about Britney’s post-2008 career. Other than buying Glory from iTunes because she seemed to love it so much, I didn’t financially support anything. That was HUGE. I’m in my early thirties now and grew up during B’s prime: I saw DWAD and Onyx live and begged my parents to purchase everything and anything Britney before 2005. Something was wrong and I knew it, but I didn’t know who was at fault. And that lead to some resentment toward Britney Spears the artist.

I criticized post-2008 Britney for having top dollar events while barely interacting with the crowd. I remember saying her team shouldn’t allow it if she despised it that much. I was onto something, but it would’ve been impossible for me to predict what was truly going on. Team Con is at fault for that, not Britney and not us.

They owe all of us - including Britney - an apology I’m never expecting to receive.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Arckangel said:

@HIM @SlayOut

 

 

This is what happened. Marta travelled from Mallorca to London to see Britney in 2018. Marta had tickets for two concerts; she attended one concert, and the following day, went to see Britney at the M&G. According to Marta, the rule was "not to hug or kiss" Britney, and she did not even shake her hand but only gently placed her hand on Britney's back for the picture, and Britney snapped, saying she did not want to take a picture w/ someone touching her and telling her bodyguard Marta needed to leave. Marta also explained she told Britney she had paid a lot for that, and Britney then laughed at her saying: "Oh! You paid a lot! Hi! Hi! Hi! I'm sorry."

Larry Rudolph (who was not in the room) reportedly explained Marta had touched Britney several times without her permission. It's hard to know for sure as the whole incident was not filmed, but Marta's always seemed sincere to me. Maybe it was a misunderstanding? I think Britney could have handled the situation differently, but she's recently explained she did not even want to do that tour—she signed the contract under duress, being told she'd be sued if she did not do the tour, and she could not even hire her own attorney. And obviously, Britney did not enjoy those meet-and-greets much! She sometimes had to greet and pose with 50+ fans just before a concert.

thank you for summarizing.

I wonder what the no touching rule was all about, but given the situation that Britney was in, her reaction is understandable and the rule was explained beforehand. 

As for Marta, I don't think she needs to apologize, she was probably hurt by the incident as well. 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block