They REALLY tried it with us

I don’t even know where to start with this, because this is so tough for me to say [because not a single word is actually coming from her]. I will not be performing my new show Domination. I’ve been looking forward to this show and seeing all of you this year [that's why she literally didn't say one damned thing at the Domination announcement], so doing this breaks my heart. However, it’s important to always put your family first [like how her "whole family didn't do a damn thing" to help her as this post was being written]… and that’s the decision I had to make [despite not being allowed to make one ******* decision]. A couple of months ago, my father was hospitalized and almost died [that's why he was photographed at events like a wedding just before this post]. We’re all so grateful that he came out of it alive, but he still has a long road ahead of him [to fight Britney with millions of her dollars, ofc]. I had to make the difficult decision to put my full focus and energy on my family at this time [the family that was staying at her Destin, Florida condo while she was held against her will...  clearly so concerned about Jamie's health]. I hope you all can understand. More information on ticket refunds is available on britneyspears.com. I appreciate your prayers and support for my family during this time. Thank you, and love you all… always.

Britney Spears No GIF

• Love 2

It's just ... :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

“We live in a world where unfortunately the distinction between true and false appears to become increasingly blurred by manipulation of facts, by exploitation of uncritical minds, and by the pollution of the language.” Arne Tiselius

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I remember this forum from 8-9 years ago and it was pretty split on everything. 

When the X Factor happened, it raised big eyebrows why Jason Trawick demanded to be an executive producer to allow her on there. Just to use that as an example; there was always stuff that made people scratch their heads, but there was also a lot of negativity with fans calling Britney lazy and like she didn't have it anymore. I don't miss the Femme Fatale era at all. She looked hot as ever, but something was clearly wrong then. 

• Love 1