Felicia Interviewed: Says Britney Doesn’t Need a Conservator

23 minutes ago, Rachelg said:

Why did it take her so long to say this?  That's what I don't trust.

I don't think she had that much access to Britney to be able to say much... She got out of the picture a while before the conservatorship and she was brought back by the conservatorship only in a limited capacity and not having full access to her like in the past -plp that talked to her at the POM tour said this-. Also they probably had her signing NDAs like everybody else and she's not some very rich woman to defend herself against Jamie's lawyers. But I think she genuinely loves and cares about Britney.

• Like 6

Fe is life!!

This made me look at kfed and his wife a little differently. Yeah, they are still lazy moochers, but I do believe that Kevin loves his kids and wants the best for them. Because of Team Jamie, Britney's home life probably wasn't the best environment for the kids. I think Kevin has been a puppet for Jamie and MVK. If what Lance's husband said is true of how her team talked about her and messed with her phone, who knows what they told Kevin.

This is not to say Kevin and Victoria are blameless because they aren't! I just don't think they are the villains they have been painted as.

1 hour ago, Jadedkitten said:

The fact that y’all will bash anybody is like so … I hope y’all perfect ppl were screaming free Britney every day since 2008  :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

I will never bash Britney or Felicia, but I was one of the ones saying Free Britney to everyonce I knew since 2008 also :) It's why I respect Jordan for getting word out so early on that he even got threatened by Colon Spears