Felicia Interviewed: Says Britney Doesn’t Need a Conservator

On 7/16/2021 at 4:40 PM, Rachelg said:

Why did it take her so long to say this?  That's what I don't trust.

Fe was probably threatened and silenced by team con just like anybody else who would try and attempt to say or do anything against the conservatorship. Team con saw/sees everyone as a threat. Especially people like Fe, who they know, has/had a lot of influence on Britney and has been there since day one. They took all the good people away from her, cause they wanted her to suffer and feel miserable and eventually lose her mind. And they almost succeeded. 

Are they not friends anymore? Britney is like the daughter Felicia never had. She loves her so much! The conservatorship pushed her away and she had to literally beg the companies associated with the circus and femme fatale tours to hire her! Even then she was barred from contacting Britney.

2 hours ago, bbbsss said:

Fe was probably threatened and silenced by team con just like anybody else who would try and attempt to say or do anything against the conservatorship. Team con saw/sees everyone as a threat. Especially people like Fe, who they know, has/had a lot of influence on Britney and has been there since day one. They took all the good people away from her, cause they wanted her to suffer and feel miserable and eventually lose her mind. And they almost succeeded. 

Lynne was probably threatened by Jamie as well?

6 minutes ago, dora pora said:

Lynne was probably threatened by Jamie as well?

I’m sure she was, but Lynne is her mother and honestly she had no excuse to remain silent for so many years. She first handedly knows Jamie is an abusive psycho. 

• Like 1

Awww I love and miss Fe! I hate how after Brits snake of a father became conservator he went ahead and got rid of Fe and kind of separated them. Felicia always seemed to genuinely care about Britney as a person and not just a pop star. Their bond was always pure and loving. 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:19 PM, KatieKat said:

I hate hearing that Fe doesn’t have a lot of money! She did so much for Britney as a person and her career. 

She deserves Serenity, not Lynne

I completely agree. And also when Britney would tour Felicia was out there doing SO much and helping Britney get changed, helping with things on set, etc. she did so much more than even just an assistant and she was so good to Britney, too. She should honestly be very well off, and i'm sad she isn't.

• Like 2
On 7/17/2021 at 3:01 PM, bbbsss said:

I think so. And Felicia makes it clear she doesn't have a lot of money, it's not like she could risk getting sued etc. by the conservatorship team that Jamie had in place. She has always loved Britney and it's always showed. She was a good friend and more of a mother than Lynne ever was IMO. I hope she and Felicia can reconnect, because those two were always the cutest together. They were true friends you could tell.

• Love 2
On 7/17/2021 at 3:53 PM, dora pora said:

It's weird to me that she's still talking to Lynne and Bryan weekly. 

I thought it was interesting she mentioned Britney was promised a doll for performing at age 6. 

I think we as Britney fans got so use to thinking of Fe as being only super close to Britney, but she started out being close to all of them. She is also still in Kentwood where the majority of the Spears family lives, so it makes sense she would be more in touch with the members of the family she sees more often. It's a tricky situation as she is likely disappointed in everything happening, but isn't just going to cut them all off contact wise because they have decades of a relationship built up. I doubt she speaks to Jamie regularly, and likely never did... Lynn, Bryan and Jamie Lynn I would expect her to still keep in touch with. Their lives are all kind of intertwined at this point.