Felicia Interviewed: Says Britney Doesn’t Need a Conservator

I seriously love Felicia! She is just the best person and sweetest soul. She's always cared about Britney and treated us fans so good. I would literally be best friends with her lol. She and Britney always had so much fun and she was always there for Britney, that's totally why Jamie had to get rid of Felicia. He knew she cared about her.

I hope we see those two reunited in the near future. Someone in B's life who always loved her.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, PZHSB said:

Yet she is still all over Jamie Lynn’s social media 

Yes, but she is a close friend of Lynn, knows Britney since she was a toddler. She knows the family for decades.

I know some people in my life, they are pure evil. But their best friend are like an angel, very kind and trustworthy. Strange, I know. These people have some access to their evil friend, they listens to them a bit. They softens the bad a bit.

• Like 3

I know I'm repeating myself/others, but Fe is the sweetest soul you'll ever meet (next to Britney :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile: ofc )
3 times I met her and all 3 times she gave me time, never felt rushed, never had dead silence, never ANYTHING that even
(like I would understand like just not having a good day) gave any indication of $$$ is her goal...

My dad was there when I met her the first time and after I got done, he legit thought we had met before with how much she talked and was sweet and the VANILLA SCENTED hugs...

I would trust Fe with anything, her soul radiates love and sweetness... and honestly, has anyone ever heard of ANYTHING sketch about her?
(
rhetorical question ofc)

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Heitorzinho said:

Britney has a family who doesn’t care about her. Britney was lied to by so many people. But us, fans, and Fe are the most loyal people she could have = “you can see the cruelest part of the world, but on the other side there’s heaven”.

#FreeBritney

I hope hope hope they reconnect.

• Love 1

On being hired by an outside company during POM:

"I was hired because Britney wanted me there, and I was hired because the team realized my value. But they did not want to pay me, but they realized the value of having me on the premises."

Yikes, team con did her dirty

• Love 8