Can we agree that Rosengart has done more for Britney in a few hours than Ingham has ever done

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

i have first hand experience with GT Law (the firm he works with - he's a shareholder) and you guys have no idea how big that firm is, how strong, how reputable, how powerful... that guy will free her ASAP, and he will do it right.

he has a big reputation and he needs to win this, he will be the hero, he cannot afford to not do an amazing job... this is his golden ticket.

trust.

It really is in his best interest to not screw it up and turn to the corrupt side as he not only get the chance she hires him full on as her lawyer once she’s free but can attract clients with all the good PR when he gets her out of this. The fact he showed up hours before the hearing shows good work ethic and he means business.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

He's definitely what she deserved 10 years ago. This whole thing was supposedly started in order to put a circle of protection around Britney at a troubling time, when vultures were coming at her from every angle... including the media. 2 years into it, after the release of 'Blackout' and 'Circus', and the completion of the record-setting 'The Circus: Starring Britney Spears' world tour, it was very clear it should have been terminated. She was, and has been, completely able to take care of herself. 

Rosengart is smart as a whip, and putting Britney's humanity and interest FIRST before making any comments, was an instant success for me. To hear him now go after Jamie immediately, is the icing on the cake. 

I think something fans need to understand though is the complex legal situation she's in because of Jamie. These conservatorships are near impossible to terminate, and it's going to be an uphill battle. Comments like 'The end is near' are almost dangerous, because in fact, Brit could be in court battling this step by step for the next several years. 

that all being said, yes, ACKNOWLEDGED, Rosengart is a badass... and I can't wait to hear him shred these ****ers. 

I posted just this on the mega thread a few days ago. In just 3 hours, he did more for her than Ingham had done in 13 years.

The Queen has a great lawyer now. He is a firebrand and I think he will push to have Jamie face criminal charges. The gloves are about to come off and this will get ugly. I believe Rosengart when he says he is going to push aggressively. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, dr35 said:

These conservatorships are near impossible to terminate, and it's going to be an uphill battle. Comments like 'The end is near' are almost dangerous, because in fact, Brit could be in court battling this step by step for the next several years. 

:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: I don't have this much patience.

But as long as Jamie is gone and the conservatorship of person is loosened as quick as possible (allows her to marry, get pregnant, have internet access, got out without permission, see her friends ...) then I think Britney will be able to eventually wait til it's fully terminated