Can we agree that Rosengart has done more for Britney in a few hours than Ingham has ever done

2 hours ago, The Finn said:

And isn’t the next hearing just for the stuff they didn’t have time to go through? If he petitions to have Jamie removed and to end the conservatorship, can’t he request for an expedited hearing?

I also believe he will still negotiate with Vivian if Jamie could resign as a conservator after he has had some time to think it through. (E.g. Rosengart has made it clear what the consequences will be to him if he doesn’t quit immediately.)

Good. Promise Jamie he won't go after him to get him out then sue the **** out of him! Just some suggestions, I donno, but how about for abuse to Britney, money laundering, human trafficking, robbery, forced confinement, kidnapping...

• Love 2

I so wanted to believe the best of Ingham. That he was fighting behind the scenes in a difficult situation. That he’d come through and hadn’t acted because Britney hadn’t asked him to. 

Seeing Britney’s new lawyer achieve more for her in one hearing and ACTUALLY advocate for her like he did just highlights how Ingham failed on every level to be her voice. The one person in the courtroom who was supposed to speak for her. That’s abusive too. It’s horrific. 

I cannot believe he’s not answerable to anyone for 13 years of this. 

• Love 7

honestly, this is the first time ever that I'm not scared. Like I'm not concerned at all now that I know Britney has this new lawyer at her side. I'm 100% confident he's going to help her and this nightmare will end soon. She's got one of the best lawyers at her side now and he's already done things for her that haven't been done for her by anyone in the last 13 years. I'm actually gonna be wary of anyone who tries to **** talk him. And I don't mean people who wanna wait until they fully trust him.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

i have first hand experience with GT Law (the firm he works with - he's a shareholder) and you guys have no idea how big that firm is, how strong, how reputable, how powerful... that guy will free her ASAP, and he will do it right.

he has a big reputation and he needs to win this, he will be the hero, he cannot afford to not do an amazing job... this is his golden ticket.

trust.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

i have first hand experience with GT Law (the firm he works with - he's a shareholder) and you guys have no idea how big that firm is, how strong, how reputable, how powerful... that guy will free her ASAP, and he will do it right.

he has a big reputation and he needs to win this, he will be the hero, he cannot afford to not do an amazing job... this is his golden ticket.

trust.

:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud: 

Omg I'm so excited for what's to come 

• Love 2