Why hasn't RCA released any statement yet in support of Britney

RCA should be concerned on the interests of their artist, they already have a bad rep so why haven't they weighed in yet , not even a single post/statement in support of Britney. RCA execs are definitely more powerful than Jamie and Lou

What do you think is going on in their minds? other than the increased number of streams her catalogue is getting due to all this publicity.

• Love 4

I  think RCA is next, its must be hard letting go one of the biggest stars on the planet, but if the star is acussing the company of being part of this c-ship fraud ( she said" my managment and all who were part" )  then, of course is going to happen. remember, If Britney is evaluated, and she's fine and doctors says the c-ship was never neccesary = jail for all.  

Im a little afraid they (larry, and alll of this people) will sue britney for defamation tbh. That part really concerns me.

It makes me so angry (and at the same time incredibly happy) to see Britney get support from random people and those who have no direct connection to her yet those that are or have/had stay silent.  I don't like it one bit.  But dad and the rest of the conscam handle that aspect of her business so they're playing it safe as expected.  Gross

Agree. They should support Britney. I think they have been saying stuff about a “comeback” in the LA times article and NYP last year. But they should do a simple statement to support her and not the conservatorship/ Jamie Spears. Fans won’t want to support anything until we know where they stand. 

• Love 1

Someone I know works for a company close to RCA and the reason is the labels want to avoid legalities surround Britney. They’re afraid of being the next victims to be sued. That is 100% the reason why RCA/Sony music have not said anything regarding Brit at the moment. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Personally I think they’re a pretty bad label and I have said that many times on here before. I was quite critical of them during the Glory era.

I don’t think they seem to give much of their time of day to Britney when she had new music out so it’s not like they’re gonna be bothered about posting a statement showing their support for her. 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I work with Sony's marketing team in India and I can clearly tell you RCA knows everything, but their hands are tied in this situation they will be sued if they come out to support. 

Yeah I guess that makes sense then? 

3 minutes ago, Isla said:

Personally I think they’re a pretty bad label and I have said that many times on here before. I was quite critical of them during the Glory era.

I don’t think they seem to give much of their time of day to Britney when she had new music out so it’s not like they’re gonna be bothered about posting a statement showing their support for her. 

RCA is shi-t, they are like this every artist. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Isla said:

Yeah I guess that makes sense then? 

I mean we want them to show support, but let's be real these companies are here for profit and not for moral values. 

Every label sees a product to sell first than the human. 

• Like 1