These beer labels mocking Britney in my local supermarket...

Went to my local supermarket and they had these Brewdog beers on display, the label had a cartoon on it of Britney with her shaven head... It just made me so angry & sad I needed to come here to vent.

Lkz8Eau.jpg

5XUwhhk.jpg

Maybe it's not meant to mock her, but after everything that has happened & come to light over the past few months, I think it's just so tonedeaf & insensitive & insanely disrespectful that they would use this image of a traumatising moment in her life for... marketing purposes? To make a buck? Because they think it's "funny"?

So wrong imo. Profiting off of someone else's trauma & darkest memories, & using it to sell a product, is Not Cool

esp. considering how many people have already been profiting off of Britney's suffering.

• Like 1

It might be wrong to say this, but I am a super proud fan and even more after 2007 - yes she was in bad place - yes she was sad - yes she lost her kids custody - yes she was made fun of - yes she shaved her head. But nonetheless, women fought like a warrior for me here. Her confidence and her strong nature made me realise women are capable of everything, as a women I am proud of her and always will be. 

But, people should never bring these memories - though these bottles doesn't look that serious IMO but still it's rude. 

• Love 1