Sam posts picture of him and Britney on a plane

16 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Britney coming back to LA concerns me a lot :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Wish she could flee to London right now, or at least when she is free and make a home there. California is utter trash :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Didn't she say that she's done meeting people against her will, o something like that?

stop saying sam is fishy or fake.

even in the future if that comes to be true britney is not ******** or something.

shes a grown woman that can handle stuff.

sometimes some of you here put her in the exact place team con wants.

little sick girl that needs her mommy and daddy ugh gross.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Roger said:

This is exactly why I think he's helping team con with the damage control :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Yes it's his job to bash Jamie and call him a controlling ****.

Is it also his job to wear t-shirts saying 'Free Britney' that goes against team con?

God people are so dumb :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Yes it's his job to bash Jamie and call him a controlling ****.

Is it also his job to wear t-shirts saying 'Free Britney' that goes against team con?

God people are so dumb :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

It definitely was his job to support the "all is well" narrative though :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Also not you giving me WP for inciting hate then coming to insult me lmao :clownery_makeup_meme:

1 minute ago, Roger said:

It definitely was his job to support the "all is well" narrative though :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Also not you giving me WP for inciting hate then coming to insult me lmao :clownery_makeup_meme:

Okay so you're keeping up with the clownery.

Also you don't like it when you get it back? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: