How big has been the britney / conservatorship related news in your country?

Even my local radio (part of the Hits Radio National Network UK) includes all the developments in the news bulletins since Britney spoke at court. This morning they included Bessemer pulling out! I’d say she gets a really good coverage, lots of topical discussion on TV, too! 

• Love 1

I don’t watch tv but there was some music related fb pages that I saw..

it was popular topic and had many comments.

most of them was like:

1) she deserves that. She is **** addict who only wants money for fun. She should be grateful that her dad is raising her children cause she wasn’t able. If not her dad she would be broke. 60%

2) poor Britney this should be end #freebritney 20%

3) they say America is a democratic country. It seems it’s not. **** that country with such kind of people treatment 20%

• Like 1

In Belgium it gets quite some news coverage.

They aired the Framing Britney Spears doc on a national television channel and now they have been talking about her in the media, news, social media, ...

Even non-fans are aware now of her situation. Colleagues have been asking me all about it since her testimony!! 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, NewDisplayName said:

I don’t watch tv but there was some music related fb pages that I saw..

it was popular topic and had many comments.

most of them was like:

1) she deserves that. She is **** addict who only wants money for fun. She should be grateful that her dad is raising her children cause she wasn’t able. If not her dad she would be broke. 60%

2) poor Britney this should be end #freebritney 20%

3) they say America is a democratic country. It seems it’s not. **** that country with such kind of people treatment 20%

Shocking that the majority are in that first category still? What would it take for them to have empathy and realise how wrong they are :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Salsa555 said:

Shocking that the majority are in that first category still? What would it take for them to have empathy and realise how wrong they are :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I bombed them with info and some of them felt ashamed for hate comments but most of them was like “she shaved her head, went crazy, used ***** and acted like a w***e. She wants to continue that lifestyle and that’s why she is under C-ship. Court can’t be wrong.”

I seemed like Chris Crocker at some point lol

• Love 2

In France, Framing Britney Spears got released way too late on Prime Video (april) and I think it didn't make a real splash... 

The news coverage goes from moderate to big but most of the sources are uninformed and they spread misinformation. They focus a lot on her IG : "Britney calls for help on Instagram" which is SO annoying. Another example, yesterday the news were saying "Britney lost her court battle" which is so misleading. 

The entire GP knows about it, but a lot of people (minus the gays) don't take the movement seriously: they think she is rich, white, blond, and there's bigger fish to fry. Under every article, a lot of the comments are: "Who cares", "She is over", "She deserves it, she's a **** addict" etc. 

In Spain it’s been covered in every national news programm, as well as other TV shows&magazines. Framing Britney Spears & the BBC docmmentary have been also dubbed and aired in two different private channels.
The big problem is the misinformation about it. Nothing surprising for me:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:. I remember a lady in one of these TV programms saying that the 2007 VMA’s performance “was that bad because Britney’s father put her on meds like lithium” . Actually they even tried to fool the audience, connecting with a spanish reporter in LA who said that she was just in front of Britney’s hause. She said something like “ I’m just in front of the House of Horror where Britney Spears has been locked and threatened by Jamie Spears every Christmas” :orangu_orangutan_ape: .

Of course it wasn’t Britney’s house: 

1- We are talking about Britney Spears :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:
2- It’s a gated community  :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:
3- There were cars just driving in front of the door.  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

That was hilarious!!! :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Anyway, at least they support the FreeBritney movement. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
33 minutes ago, Roger said:

In France, Framing Britney Spears got released way too late on Prime Video (april) and I think it didn't make a real splash... 

The news coverage goes from moderate to big but most of the sources are uninformed and they spread misinformation. They focus a lot on her IG : "Britney calls for help on Instagram" which is SO annoying. Another example, yesterday the news were saying "Britney lost her court battle" which is so misleading. 

The entire GP knows about it, but a lot of people (minus the gays) don't take the movement seriously: they think she is rich, white, blond, and there's bigger fish to fry. Under every article, a lot of the comments are: "Who cares", "She is over", "She deserves it, she's a **** addict" etc. 

Same, in my country's newspaper they also stated the same. My family called me to understand. 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, K3yN said:

In Spain it’s been covered in every national news programm, as well as other TV shows&magazines. Framing Britney Spears & the BBC docmmentary have been also dubbed and aired in two different private channels.
The big problem is the misinformation about it. Nothing surprising for me:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:. I remember a lady in one of these TV programms saying that the 2007 VMA’s performance “was that bad because Britney’s father put her on meds like lithium” . Actually they even tried to fool the audience, connecting with a spanish reporter in LA who said that she was just in front of Britney’s hause. She said something like “ I’m just in front of the House of Horror where Britney Spears has been locked and threatened by Jamie Spears every Christmas” :orangu_orangutan_ape: .

Of course it wasn’t Britney’s house: 

1- We are talking about Britney Spears :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:
2- It’s a gated community  :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:
3- There were cars just driving in front of the door.  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

That was hilarious!!! :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Anyway, at least they support the FreeBritney movement. 

Sounds like a scene from scary movie :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Like 1