How big has been the britney / conservatorship related news in your country?

It’s been pretty big in Australia which I’m happy about. Was all over the news last week for the first few days, then continual updates on morning shows etc with any developments since then. They also aired Framing Britney Spears prime time last week after her testimony (for the second time since February). 

16 minutes ago, GregReid said:

Right?!?!?

More coverage than she's has in years tbh, more TV time than any promotion she has done for music in the last 13 years 😭😭😭

I’ve heard it so much on the radio, all of mates were talking about it and their families hahaha. It was crazy to hear a 60 year old man talk about #FreeBritney let alone actually be on her side as people of that age would’ve gone hard on her 2007

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Roger said:

In France, Framing Britney Spears got released way too late on Prime Video (april) and I think it didn't make a real splash... 

The news coverage goes from moderate to big but most of the sources are uninformed and they spread misinformation. They focus a lot on her IG : "Britney calls for help on Instagram" which is SO annoying. Another example, yesterday the news were saying "Britney lost her court battle" which is so misleading. 

The entire GP knows about it, but a lot of people (minus the gays) don't take the movement seriously: they think she is rich, white, blond, and there's bigger fish to fry. Under every article, a lot of the comments are: "Who cares", "She is over", "She deserves it, she's a **** addict" etc. 

... to big ?

I haven't seen anything on TV ... There are news on websites but who read it?  They are only talking about the vaccine agenda day & night. It's crazy. People around me don't know a **** about Britney's case. At least thanks to Seb and his 5M views video.

2 minutes ago, Matou said:

... to big ?

I haven't seen anything on TV ... There are news on websites but who read it?  They are only talking about the vaccine agenda day & night. It's crazy. People around me don't know a **** about Britney's case. At least thanks to Seb and his 5M views video.

But France Info, Le Monde, Nouvel Obs etc, the main news outlets talked about it even if the movement didn't take off in France lbr. Even Quotidien and 50" Inside, the main celebrities tv shows didn't make a segment about her testimony now that I think about it.

Not you saying the ****** truth I wanted to ignore...  :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: Niquez vous les français, surtout que Britney est quand même connu de tous ici mais les Français sont tous des cons, that's all :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Roger said:

But France Info, Le Monde, Nouvel Obs etc, the main news outlets talked about it even if the movement didn't take off in France lbr. Even Quotidien and 50" Inside, the main celebrities tv shows didn't make a segment about her testimony now that I think about it.

Not you saying the ****** truth I wanted to ignore...  :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: Niquez vous les français, surtout que Britney est quand même connu de tous ici mais les Français sont tous des cons, that's all :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

I don't even watch Quotidien, 50min Inside ... **** tv show for me :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Why talking about freeing a popstar when they have trapped our own country ?

britney spears jesus GIF

Live/work in France/Switzerland and I second what @Roger and @Matou said about France, either outlets are not covering it really or they are doing a pretty poor job in doing so. And even less coverage in Switzerland I'd say. MSM that is, social media is a different beast. And harder to judge, since my feeds are probably quite skewed due to having interacted with a lot of #FreeBritney content. Swedish media is doing a decent job though right after the hearing though, but seems to have kind of faded away now. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Matou said:

I don't even watch Quotidien, 50min Inside ... **** tv show for me :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Why talking about freeing a popstar when they have trapped our own country ?

britney spears jesus GIF

I don't watch these shows neither *****, tu me prends pour qui wsh :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 1