Britney motivates Sam as he works out

Just now, blackoutbixxh said:

I feel like Chaotic Britney gets a lot of hate from the fan base for being cringey, but Chaitic Britney is one of my favorites. She’s happy, in love, and doesn’t care what anyone thinks. THIS IS GIVING ME CHAOTIC BRITNEY VIBES :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Actually, I love Chaotic because she was just being an ordinary woman. She was really needy back in the day, she was looking for love, marriage and kids. She always wanted to be a young mom and she wanted that life :( 

And she was so natural and real. Kevin was the mistake in Chaotic, ngl.

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Actually, I love Chaotic because she was just being an ordinary woman. She was really needy back in the day, she was looking for love, marriage and kids. She always wanted to be a young mom and she wanted that life :( 

YES YES YES!!

36 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

And she was so natural and real. Kevin was the mistake in Chaotic, ngl.

:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

It feels like we're finally getting Britney back.

And all those years, I just thought she wanted to be super private and keep a distance from everything. Turns out, she's been being abused, controlled, and silenced this entire time. Insane.

I thought the exact same thing for the longest too. She didn't want to be famous anymore but "had" to be.