Britney motivates Sam as he works out

So it seems that Britney and Sam are back from their holidays and Sam posted a video of his last workout from their hotel and it seems that Britney was the one recording and "ordering"Sam to do his best in her real voice !

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Matou said:

Her "real" voice :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around: For me she seems relaxed that's all, she has no pressure at that moment.

Yeah whenever she speaks on her own Instagram, it’s like she has a gun pointed to her head. It’s like someone’s recording her and forcing her to say something she doesn’t want to say.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Yeah whenever she speaks on her own Instagram, it’s like she has a gun pointed to her head. It’s like someone’s recording her and forcing her to say something to you doesn’t want to say.

That was so obvious something was wrong ... I'm completely done with her insta till she is free.

33 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Yeah whenever she speaks on her own Instagram, it’s like she has a gun pointed to her head. It’s like someone’s recording her and forcing her to say something she doesn’t want to say.

Tell that to @Slayer,he or she believes that Britney doing that with her will