Russell Brand - #FreeBritney - Who Owns Britney Spears?

No one should own her, she is able to talk and express her feelings, her problems, the laws have to change, because it's violation of her own rights. 

And to benefit from this as a family, is disgusting. No money should be earned from this! 

What about her dignity? Not important? 

FreeBritney

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Displayname30 said:

He doesn't know much about it. I like Russell Brand but it annoys me when people talk about the situation with such limited knowledge. I would say he definitely hasn't listen to the leaked audio from the court hearing. 

Some people explore and react publicly and he was respectful about it and sympathetic.  If that garners her more attention and opens dialogue, that’s great. From an academic perspective, he nailed the fundamental issues.  This is about control and regaining personal autonomy. The argument that she’s crazy doesn’t hold water. No one should own her regardless of her celebrity and the system failed her / took advantage of her.

I like he’s ramblings (I actually messaged him a few weeks back to look at #freebritney - and no, I’m not saying that’s the reason he’s done it 😅) but yeah, what he says is good, I just wish he actually researched it, because I’m sure he would have been way more outraged. I have a feeling there will be a continuation of this, though :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

• Love 1