If Britney can't have a passport and credit cards, can't see her friends, how did Sam get into her life and is still with her?

7 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

No she means completely, why would they give her access to both when she could easily flee the country where the conservatorship is not applicable and hire her own legal team etc she said she had to have vacations approved so this wouldn’t make sense. 

Im simply not over interpretating her statment. Thats possible but i think it was clear that during that specific quote She was referring to her Stay at the facility 

Just leave Sam Alone. This fanbase has dragged him down way too much considered the fact that there are very little dirt about him.:clownery_makeup_meme:

The stanbase went as far as making fake court documents to "prove" that he's so called paid chef that takes 50k per month from britney or something like that. Yes, you all can dislike him as much as you want, but if you try to "expose" him, you better have solid proof  :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand::lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Like 3

I don’t like how this fandom is projecting on Sam all the time. He makes her happy, he supports her and her freedom, he hates Jamie’s guts and Britney wants to marry him. That’s all facts. The rest we can only guess, but why, at this point I don’t want to make up negativity where there is none. I’m as paranoid as everyone else about the people in Britney’s life, but forcefully pushing Sam in the “bad” category with everybody else because some simply don’t like him for whatever reason, I don’t wanna do that. He might turn out to be a bad guy, he might not he. Right now he’s the only one besides her kids who keeps her sane and happy. For now, that’s all I need to know.

19 minutes ago, div said:

Im simply not over interpretating her statment. Thats possible but i think it was clear that during that specific quote She was referring to her Stay at the facility 

“I just want my money back and my life back I deserve to have the same rights as anyone” I honestly think she meant completely but that’s your fair opinion :) 

She always was allowed to have a boyfriend. Maybe she's with Sam for so long because she's happy with him? More than with other ones?

Y'all don't act like Britney isn't a loveable and attractive woman. She used to be one of the most $exy woman on this planet. Thousands of men were dreaming about having $ex with her. 

And if you think Sam is so devious to be with her only to use her, keep in mind if he ever hurt her, B Army will go after him really hard, and I bet he clearly knows it. So using her isn't really profitable to him. He would be forced to disappear like K Fed and others had to. Such scenario isn't going along with acting career, right?

At the start, I’m pretty sure he was pre-approved by team con to meet Britney. But maybe seeing Britney’s actual situation made him sympathize with her (or love her I dunno lol) and offered to give his help. Knowing team con, he probably needed to walk a tightrope and show that he is not a threat so as to keep Britney company and give his own perspective to Britney. Keep in mind, the reason why this con lasted so long is because the people around Britney gaslighted her to the point of making Britney question her own sanity. Having Sam as an outsider and telling his own view of things probably helped Britney confirm that what she thinks is happening is real abuse. Maybe David and Charlie weren’t able to play nice with team con which is why they we’re booted out so fast. I’d like to believe Sam knew that this will be a long drawn game and had to strategize.

I think Sam does want to free Britney, but his intentions can only be revealed after some time. But the most important part is he is aboard the Free Britney train and has been visibly supporting it.