If Britney can't have a passport and credit cards, can't see her friends, how did Sam get into her life and is still with her?

I mean, Britney has literally stated in the court of law that she has been constantly monitored by her security, she doesn't have her passport, credit cards, she is not allowed to see friends, she is not physically able to have a baby because of what the conservators did to her. 

Now, HOW the hell does this type of person get to have some random model as her "boyfriend", build a close relationship and constantly hang out with him WITHOUT any kind of Team Con's approval? It literally doesn't make any sense knowing all the details that came out of her mouth now. 

So the point is, whether you try to deny it or not, Sam clearly does have some ties with Jamie/Team Con. Otherwise, because otherwise he'd get removed the second he stopped cooperating in any way. And I'm still not sure, despite Britney clearly loving him, if he actually loves her and isn't doing it all just for show and popularity boost. 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, rennen said:

I don't recall anyone believing for a minute that he didn't have Team Cons approval initially? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare: 

Same as the boyfriends before him. 

What makes you think he's not in connection with them now? Legally, these people still have full control of her life and Britney has no rights. What might have changed?

I have thought about this and I genuinely now believe they met on set SP idk maybe Jamie wasn’t there it was around when Bryan was in charge so could have been a more relaxed set hence the video being her best since circus era, I do believe it’s a genuine situation I have been very wary of Sam for years now but now I do think it’s legit and think until we know definitely otherwise then we should trust him because she clearly does 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Someone Else said:

Mentally fragile people like Britney, especially while having no rights and freedom, can be very easily manipulated, you know 

I know but we can’t think every single person around her is a liar I know exactly where your head is at with this because why shouldn’t we be wary of everyone after all of this mess but I think with this one we should wait it out because we can’t do anything otherwise and if Sam disappears when she’s free then that’s our answer 

14 minutes ago, Someone Else said:

What makes you think he's not in connection with them now? Legally, these people still have full control of her life and Britney has no rights. What might have changed?

While Britney is in this conservatorship there will also be a connection to her dad, her conservator and lawyers. 

Something has clearly shifted over the past two years. Britney has regained her confidence to speak up publicly regarding her prison sentence. Sam has also spoken up about his dislike for her father and his meddling in their relationship - please don't tell me you believe that is part of team cons "plan" or "strategy". 

We know now from leaked documents that Britney has been contesting this conservatorship for longer than any of us could have ever imagined. Her previous boyfriends, Charlie Ebersol and David Lucado, mysteriously and quickly disappeared from her life during times in which we now know she was fighting back. They have both since said she does not need the conservatorship. 

For whatever reason Sam has managed to stay in her life longer than anyone of us probably imagined, but I don't believe it is because he is a part of the conservatorship or a part of a plan. Nor do we know his true intentions with Britney but I think that has, and always will be, a question for Britney fans when someone enters her life. 

Yes, obviously the relationship had to be "approved" in the beginning but given the restraints she is under that's no surprise to anyone.... and IMO during this difficult time he appears to be a good support system for her. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

I have thought about this and I genuinely now believe they met on set SP idk maybe Jamie wasn’t there it was around when Bryan was in charge so could have been a more relaxed set hence the video being her best since circus era, I do believe it’s a genuine situation I have been very wary of Sam for years now but now I do think it’s legit and think until we know definitely otherwise then we should trust him because she clearly does 

Bryan was never in charge in 2016. I don’t understand where this rumor started?

I do believe her team/conservatorship was more relaxed in 2016, and got more and more control (like, extremely and crossing lines) during 2017/2018 when she started to ‘rebel’. The stuff she told in court all happened in the last two years.

• Like 2

You’re questioning the ONLY person that is a consistent support in Britney’s life and you just described her as “mentally fragile”. Are you LouLou or any of the Jamies? :jackk_alien:
There were times I didn’t trust him nor even liked him but now we have to accept he’s a positive influence in her life. Whether they remain together or not when this nightmare ends, time will tell.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, rennen said:

I don't recall anyone believing for a minute that he didn't have Team Cons approval initially? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare: 

Same as the boyfriends before him. 

They’re acting like he’s some kind of saint now. No, he’s always been thirsty. He wants to be a famous model and actor. He’s passionate and driven.  That’s good: he’s different than all the bums like K-Fed she’s been involved with, but it also makes him sus.  I mean, if he doesn’t get what he wants - and I firmly believe Jamie promised him certain connections and exposure that he couldn’t follow through on - that he won’t stick around.  Personally, I’m not against marriages of convenience, like Will and Jada Smith, but both parties have to be fully on board.  

If Britney and Sam have had a heart to heart, and he’s told her he can’t commit to her romantically only through show, but he’s willing to help her get free and have a healthy child, and she’s on board with that - more power to them. It’s an adult decision. But it’s one that needs to be made between them in full disclosure mode. If he tries anything underhanded like take over her fortune, he better watch his back because I doubt he’d want the lioness on him lol

• Like 5
43 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Bryan was never in charge in 2016. I don’t understand where this rumor started?

I do believe her team/conservatorship was more relaxed in 2016, and got more and more control (like, extremely and crossing lines) during 2017/2018 when she started to ‘rebel’. The stuff she told in court all happened in the last two years.

Jamie’s health started to deteriorate around that time and Bryan and his ex wife were with her more it wasn’t officially documented I don’t believe but they were more present for promotional stuff 

• Like 1

I have also thought about this a lot, but what do I think now that Initially Sam and Britney relationship needed to be approved and it did - the agenda might be different here. Her previous boyfriends have suddenly disappeared and didn't stick around while Sam clearly said. Do I the trust the guy? Nope. He might be using her - but what I feel is after 2016 Britney's confidence has levelled up big time - you can clearly see how much opposition she has made during these years let alone not even performing her Domination show, Britney is now not scared anymore. 

Sam might have malicious intentions but we have just theories here and nothing can be confirmed - right now he seems to be supporting Britney and supports this movement after Britney is free, I am sure she will do an exclusive interview and tell her side of the story. 

But right now, Sam seems to be a safe bet - they might get married and have kids - he might be using her for the money might not be. Britney is a grown adult and I personally don't believe she has any mental issues other than Depression which is natural who wouldn't have it if put in her place. 

If sam cheats on her, we can't do anything about it like we couldn't do anything about K-Fed! We have to deal with this. 

3 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

So how do you know? Based on what?

Because it lines up with the story the now sadly deceased fan stated he was in contact with Gracie and it’s when she saw how isolated Britney was and tried to help her get out, it wasn’t long after this she and Bryan divorced the fan also gave details on other times she was put into facilities and I know you want hardcore facts and evidence but unfortunately there aren’t any as far as I am concerned but I think it’s very evident considering how different she was during the Glory era and I am almost don’t quote me almost certain it was briefly mentioned on a court document somewhere about Bryan being temporary conservator of the person, I think this stopped when Gracie intervened. We will find out sooner or later if it’s accurate. 

1 minute ago, div said:

I believe she said she didnt had Access to passport and creditcard during her stay até the facility not during her overall life 

No she means completely, why would they give her access to both when she could easily flee the country where the conservatorship is not applicable and hire her own legal team etc she said she had to have vacations approved so this wouldn’t make sense.