Sorry guys, but Britney definitely Control her IG herself... The Proof

I think Sam tagged the Brand Account because what better way to spread awareness what Britney’s really up to, than tag the account with 30+ Million followers. Also, it’s established that the video is nearly a year old. Has he tagged the Brand Account on purpose, as they were trying hard to sell the red bikini, and Brit looks different in Sam’s video compared to the September 2020 red bikini vid? 🤷🏻‍♂️ friggin confused! 

7 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

I think Sam tagged the Brand Account because what better way to spread awareness what Britney’s really up to, than tag the account with 30+ Million followers. Also, it’s established that the video is nearly a year old. Has he tagged the Brand Account on purpose, as they were trying hard to sell the red bikini, and Brit looks different in Sam’s video compared to the September 2020 red bikini vid? 🤷🏻‍♂️ friggin confused! 

THe video is not old, there are tons of new candids where she wears the same swimming suite.

• Like 1

i feel that after the hearing she might have been granted a little more freedom maybe out of team con's fear or because they want to show the world she was actually lying and that the cship is not that bad, I mean since thursday we have seen her out and about and on Sam's instagram more times than we saw her the whole year of 2019... I don't know if this is here to stay or if its just damage control tho... Her posts still probably go through approval and/or heavy editing before Cassie actually hits send during her work hours

15 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

THe video is not old, there are tons of new candids where she wears the same swimming suite.

Yeah same bikini, same hotel, same island. She has pinkish hair at the beginning, but the footage from the beach is from September 2020. You can go back and see. A number of people pointed out certain things are exactly the same from photos in September 2020 and the video (the part on the beach) posted. 

GUYS YOU CAN’T BE THAT DUMB!

Isn’t it obvious? Of course she doesn’t have direct access to her Instagram, like 100%.

And OF COURSE, she takes pictures, videos and stuff and then her team uploads them to her account.

She doesn’t control her Instagram at all, she just creates content and writes some things and then her team uses that content. THE END. It’s crystal clear. 

It's still a "brand" account, but I think many of the posts are her. She didn't say anything about not controlling her instagram in her testimony. She did mention that she was in denial about the whole situation when she sent out those "im okay" videos. Don't you think that would mean she's aware of the content on her page? Why would Sam be interacting with her Insta at all then? And he's got his own phone, so she can obviously just look herself up on his insta account and see what they're posting. 

Also i don't think "DMing the FBI" is how contacting those authorities works.