Sorry guys, but Britney definitely Control her IG herself... The Proof

5 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

This is actually a really good post for her, shows she can take care of her health by herself. 

I mean it's obvious the posts need to be sent for approval, but I do think she posts them (after approval by só called team).

I doubt she has the password to the instagram, hence why Cass uploads it but i think she probably texts it to team and Cassie then they approve it, I'm confused at this stage.

• Like 1

A lot of the posts aren’t by Britney. But I think some are. In one recent Instagram post, Britney talked about just getting a new phone in the caption. In the testimony last week, Britney again talked about getting a new phone. So I think that post was by her at least.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

A lot of the posts aren’t by Britney. But I think some are. In one recent Instagram post, Britney talked about just getting a new phone in the caption. In the testimony last week, Britney again talked about getting a new phone. So I think that post was by her at least.

good catch

4 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

I respect everyone's opinions...

But i disagree :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

She could have sent a DM to the FBI or the authorities in general considering that she's very aware that she's being abused.

But "she" didn't... and we know that Trash-ssie would never do that since she's on a payroll :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

And how do you explain about Sam's repost ? LOL 

I don't think she has access over it, but that doesn't mean that she doesn't at least create most/part of what's there and send for approval just like most of what she does in her life.

It just doesn't add up that she has meant for a long time to address the conservatorship and the free britney movement according to her own words in court and wouldn't do that through her instagram if she had access to it.. also its weird that a lot of content that fits the stories section goes to the feed, usually that means pre-taped content cause if she was posting 'live' she would have to save first to then post in the feed (more work). Also if they are constantly forbidding her to contact / keep in touch with some people like friends from 2007/08 and exes, how would they do that if she had free access over social media and a smartphone with internet. I remember when she contacted sam lutfi (allegedly) around 2010 asking for help - there's a leaked audio of that and I'm more willing to believe it now -, she'd done that through a borrowed phone or something and it was very brief. 

Related to this specifically its most likely that whoever controlling her instagram reposted sam's story in support of them both with a somewhat nice message and sam thought it was okay to rerepost (and also its free promo for him since she has ~31M followers and he has only ~2M :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking: so why not)

2 minutes ago, land said:

I don't think she has access over it, but that doesn't mean that she doesn't at least create most/part of what's there and send for approval just like most of what she does in her life.

It just doesn't add up that she has meant for a long time to address the conservatorship and the free britney movement according to her own words in court and wouldn't do that through her instagram if she had access to it.. also its weird that a lot of content that fits the stories section goes to the feed, usually that means pre-taped content cause if she was posting 'live' she would have to save first to then post in the feed (more work). Also if they are constantly forbidding her to contact / keep in touch with some people like friends from 2007/08 and exes, how would they do that if she had free access over social media and a smartphone with internet. I remember when she contacted sam lutfi (allegedly) around 2010 asking for help - there's a leaked audio of that and I'm more willing to believe it now -, she'd done that through a borrowed phone or something and it was very brief. 

Related to this specifically its most likely that whoever controlling her instagram reposted sam's story in support of them both with a somewhat nice message and sam thought it was okay to rerepost (and also its free promo for him since she has ~31M followers and he has only ~2M :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking: so why not)

Wow, it looks like you were hiding on the Room of the hotel in Maui TBH hahahaha 

She has no complete control of it, she sends content and they post what they want, u gotta remember britney just accepted she played along with cons idea of portraying her like she was ok... so im sure shes provided content for them to post, remember when she said she posted the red fridge cuz she thought it was cool? Its mostly the meaningless posts that are truly hers

this doesnt have anything to do with the fact that at the end of the day its team con who decides whats posted and whats not, so they will only post what wont hurt them or even worse they will make up posts completely to make themselves look good

• Like 3