Christina Aguilera on Britney's testimony: To be silenced, ignored, bullied or denied support by those 'close' to you is unimaginable

I am happy she spoke up! It must mean a lot to Britney to have the support of a childhood friend. 

Yes, they have had some drama in the beginning of their careers, but we all know how messy the media was back then (and still is) and how they loved to pin them against each other. I  recent years Christina has spoken nicely about Britney and I think they have both matured and moved on from their petty "feud" back then.  

• Like 3
10 hours ago, FraFromThe90's said:

Appreciate the world but they Need to do something more. With all her Money She could also hire an attorney to partecipate in the case. Ok maybe this Is too much, but at least She can make a public statement on National television asking for the interventi in of the supreme court.

It doesn't work like that. A random person can't just hire an attorney to get involved in a third party's case. The reason for example Lynne sort of can is because she is already involved in the case in so many ways. But what is needed attorney wise is primarily a new attorney for Britney, which no one outside of this mess can help with - beyond putting additional public pressure on the matter by speaking up and declaring their support. 

It would also look absolutely ridiculous for Christina or any celebrity tbh to go on national television (which btw, is not something you can just do. You can call a press conference and a national TV channel might come by and check it out and then they might cover it on air) and demand the Supreme Court to intervene. No one would take them seriously because, again, that is not how it works. There are proper channels you have to take and processes to follow, and it they won't be initiated by a celebrity. 

To be honest, there is not much else any of Britney's peers can do right now but to declare their support to put more pressure on it all. If/when there ever comes a time for an investigation, then they could potentially offer to act as witnesses of sorts if they have anything significant to share. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Ritatdad said:

There is a mugshot of her when she got arrested because she was wasted in the car with her bf who was drunk too.

Yeah, one time. One situation is not determining possible conservatoship lol. Most of her intoxications were private - so nobody really knows what was happening.

5 minutes ago, returcus said:

Yeah, one time. One situation is not determining possible conservatoship lol. Most of her intoxications were private - so nobody really knows what was happening.

No one said she was getting a cship. Just that if things had been different it could have ended that way if she wouldn't have gotten her **** together. Thankfully her "breakdown"  was mostly her doubling her weight in a year and drinking too much. 

15 hours ago, Ritatdad said:

No one said she was getting a cship. Just that if things had been different it could have ended that way if she wouldn't have gotten her **** together. Thankfully her "breakdown"  was mostly her doubling her weight in a year and drinking too much. 

But it coudn't go in diffrent direction. And she has a extra supportive family, her mother was even proud of Dirrty video. You don't know much about her weird period, so stop it

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, returcus said:

But it coudn't go in diffrent direction. And she has a extra supportive family, her mother was even proud of Dirrty video. You don't know much about her weird period, so stop it

How could it not have gone a different direction? How can you even claim to know that? There are plenty of alcoholics or **** addiction with supportive families who don't get their **** together. There are plenty of rich people who get addicted and depressed. Christina said way back in 2002 that she suffers from depression so how could you know for sure that she would be able to drag herself out of a dark place after her divorce before **** got really bad? You know even less than me since I was actually a stan at the time so maybe you should stop being so obsessed and stop. 

2 minutes ago, Ritatdad said:

How could it not have gone a different direction? How can you even claim to know that? There are plenty of alcoholics or **** addiction with supportive families who don't get their **** together. There are plenty of rich people who get addicted and depressed. Christina said way back in 2002 that she suffers from depression so how could you know for sure that she would be able to drag herself out of a dark place after her divorce before **** got really bad? You know even less than me since I was actually a stan at the time so maybe you should stop being so obsessed and stop. 

At the time so you really can't recognize strong people from weak people. End of story.

Honestly, I think Xtina is hugely talented and has sometimes been done really dirty in the industry for being too vocal and too much of a feminist… but I am so glad she is the diva she was born to be. She knew her worth and people tried to bring her down for her power, she made mistakes too, but ultimately, I’m happy to see her strong and healthy and happy and able to be there for Britney in her hour of need.