Christina Aguilera on Britney's testimony: To be silenced, ignored, bullied or denied support by those 'close' to you is unimaginable

1 hour ago, FraFromThe90's said:

Appreciate the world but they Need to do something more. With all her Money She could also hire an attorney to partecipate in the case. Ok maybe this Is too much, but at least She can make a public statement on National television asking for the interventi in of the supreme court.

I think this adds pressure so it’s more significant than just words. I’m grateful.  

5 hours ago, Applejack said:

yes, Xtina possibly came close to a conservatorship and having to give up freedom for Max.

Xtina definitely had her 2007, but it was longer and not as in the news.

Oh please. She wasn't even close. It's a little diffrence between *****, head shaving, wild nights with paparazzi and attacks with umbrellas. She got fat, leave a husband for a new boyfriend, didn't care about work and made herself looking like a claun-caricature + had a few moments like arresting for public intoxication. 2010-2012 were hard, but nobody never questioned Xtina's mental health. It's life, every single thing that she "touched" in 2010-2012 turned aganist her like ****.

I'm suprise that she spoke, but that's great. Love the tone of her message.

• Like 1