Christina Aguilera on Britney's testimony: To be silenced, ignored, bullied or denied support by those 'close' to you is unimaginable

40 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

I feel like this post was sweet, but looking back she was being forced to say something because of backlash. As sweet as it was I wonder if it was genuine.. We know how Christina is.. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

she could have just tweeted #freebritney and called it a day. she put time and effort into her statement. stop being an asz just because she had to leave the red carpet as they were asking a britney question. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

she could have just tweeted #freebritney and called it a day. she put time and effort into her statement. stop being an asz just because she had to leave the red carpet as they were asking a britney question. 

Where this time and effort before tho this conservatorship is not some Little secret, most of her musical  peers knew about it

13 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Oh really??? Come on now honey, there is no excuse...

Christina shouldn't have done the red carpet at all and should've just taken her happy *** in to perform then if she didn't want to answer any interview questions.. Let's be really real now for a minute :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused: She has enough experience to know better. I put the blame on her little minion who was rude af and her for not knowing better. It would've taken another 5-10 seconds no excuse. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Where this time and effort before tho this conservatorship is not some Little secret, most of her musical  peers knew about it

why would she comment on something she had no details on? Just because you know she is in a cship doesnt mean she has details. Why didnt people who actually worked with her or were her actual friends say anything? 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Oh really??? Come on now honey, there is no excuse...

Christina shouldn't have done the red carpet at all and should've just taken her happy *** in to perform then if she didn't want to answer any interview questions.. Let's be really real now for a minute :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused: She has enough experience to know better. I put the blame on her little minion who was rude af and her for not knowing better. It would've taken another 5-10 seconds no excuse. 

the dude told her that she had to go well before the video starts. She said that she is happy for her. What the **** else do you want her to say? She doesnt owe Britney anything.  Why are you all acting like she was her best friend and now backstabbed her?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

the dude told her that she had to go well before the video starts. She said that she is happy for her. What the **** else do you want her to say? She doesnt owe Britney anything.  Why are you all acting like she was her best friend and now backstabbed her?

It was the mannerisms... like really girl, she's your girl whatever but the attitude and all, the handler/publicist/manager was being rude and shady like call a spade a spade and call it a day :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

33 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

why would she comment on something she had no details on? Just because you know she is in a cship doesnt mean she has details. Why didnt people who actually worked with her or were her actual friends say anything? 

Not even her fiancee said A N Y T H I N G ever :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Xxxpose said:

Why?

Are you serious? Cause he is Britney's FIANCE, you can't compare Xtina with Sam. Also, Sam answered questions and showed support about Britney when other journalist asked about it, so what the hell is your point? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I do feel bad for Xtina tho. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh: She did not deserved this shade from Britney.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Are you serious? Cause he is Britney's FIANCE, you can't compare Xtina with Sam. Also, Sam answered questions and showed support about Britney when other journalist asked about it, so what the hell is your point? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I havent seen a video interview about that.can you link one?:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: