Christina Aguilera on Britney's testimony: To be silenced, ignored, bullied or denied support by those 'close' to you is unimaginable

1 minute ago, returcus said:

i can't tell anything because you're gonna ban me, so interprete that as u want honey :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

You think Britney had a breakdown and ended up in a cship because she is weak and that that could never happen to Christina because she is strong... very classy.  Especially considering that Christina openly suffers from depression and has been rumored to have a drinking problem since 2011.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Ritatdad said:

You think Britney had a breakdown and ended up in a cship because she is weak and that that could never happen to Christina because she is strong... very classy.  Especially considering that Christina openly suffers from depression and has been rumored to have a drinking problem since 2011.

Lets just end this discussion. Its useless. Xtina and Britney are both stronger then yesterday.:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2021 at 5:04 AM, Scrappy said:

Honestly, I think Xtina is hugely talented and has sometimes been done really dirty in the industry for being too vocal and too much of a feminist… but I am so glad she is the diva she was born to be. She knew her worth and people tried to bring her down for her power, she made mistakes too, but ultimately, I’m happy to see her strong and healthy and happy and able to be there for Britney in her hour of need. 

I absolutely agree.

• 4 months later...

But for Christina to just dismiss commenting on human right abuse when she just want to focus the night on “herself” is really classic Christina. This is not a competition and talking about Britney won’t take away the spotlight from her. I think Christina’s goodwill is being overshadowed by her jealousy of Britney. I’m just going to put this here lol:

• Haha 3
  • Like 2

There has been many people who have complained about  Christinas attitude and her nastiness.. The message she made was heartfelt however the way her publicist or manager and her acted in the interview was very condescending.. it was not a good look and Christina should've known better another five or ten seconds or a better response would've made all the difference... 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

There has been many people who have complained about  Christinas attitude and her nastiness.. The message she made was heartfelt however the way her publicist or manager and her acted in the interview was very condescending.. it was not a good look and Christina should've known better another five or ten seconds or a better response would've made all the difference... 

Amen. 

For some reason, with what Brit posted today, I cant help but recall that she posted something mid July, about a person showing public support suddenly but the did not reach out to her when she was drowning.

Ive always wondered who was she referring to in that post. Can't help but think about it now after her insta story about Christina.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Sharky Boy said:

For some reason, with what Brit posted today, I cant help but recall that she posted something mid July, about a person showing public support suddenly but the did not reach out to her when she was drowning.

Ive always wondered who was she referring to in that post. Can't help but think about it now after her insta story about Christina.

since they werent friends before the cship i dont think she was talking about Christina