Christina Aguilera on Britney's testimony: To be silenced, ignored, bullied or denied support by those 'close' to you is unimaginable

Okay looking back at Xtina's first statement made June 28.. It brought up some memories for me. Remember around that time lots of fans were commenting/complaining that she hadn't officially made a statement?? (along with Gaga, Taylor, etc ) Christina was getting lots of pressure from people to say something.

A few weeks later Xtina was going to be performing a couple of concerts here in Los Angeles at the Hollywood Bowl (July 16, 17) and it seemed like it was just a smart PR move to say something nice before the concert so people would buy tickets, knowing that most of her fans are also Britney fans.

I remember having that gut reaction to her statement when I first read it. That she was just doing it because her ticket sales were low approaching the concert dates.

:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I'm also just speculating and going off of my feelings but does anyone else remember it playing out like this? 

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, femmepop said:

Okay looking back at Xtina's first statement made June 28.. It brought up some memories for me. Remember around that time lots of fans were commenting/complaining that she hadn't officially made a statement?? (along with Gaga, Taylor, etc ) Christina was getting lots of pressure from people to say something.

A few weeks later Xtina was going to be performing a couple of concerts here in Los Angeles at the Hollywood Bowl (July 16, 17) and it seemed like it was just a smart PR move to say something nice before the concert so people would buy tickets, knowing that most of her fans are also Britney fans.

I remember having that gut reaction to her statement when I first read it. That she was just doing it because her ticket sales were low approaching the concert dates.

:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I'm also just speculating and going off of my feelings but does anyone else remember it playing out like this? 

I said the same thing now that I see her reaction last night. She felt pressured into making a supporting post and did it for the looks.. Sad but true. I think Christina has just issues in general and it's nothing to do with Britney... But it is what it is, and britney is not wrong for calling her out on that reaction in that interview question.. 

• Love 4

Im sorry, but this is not about who supported Britney first or what not. Christina has a plattform, and a simple question in regards to Britney in a public event such as the Latin Grammys I see no reason why she couldn't respond.

If 2+2 equals 4 and someone asks you the same question again wont change the result.

It seems that Xtina is just being shady and didn't want her event to be about her supporting Britney. She should listen to her first single... it literally says "Pa' mis muchachas las que siempre responden" she failed to respond, and it also goes to show that she doesnt even know what she is singing.

A ver si entiende estas dos palabras: es una cabrona y pendeja.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

After seeing Xtina's reaction the other night it makes me feel like this was more about not catching smoke like Justin did.

Christina has had a long history of being shady towards Brit.

She had me fooled and I thought she'd changed and grown up, but she showed her true colors once again.

It would have taken two seconds to just be a decent human being and say something supportive, but she pulled the classic "let me look at my publicist for things I don't want to talk about" move and that said everything.

Ok all of this is not that important, people aren't obligated to say anything about anyone, and when has britney ever been a voice for anything? i mean, it's 2021, kim kardashian traded her fur coats into faux fur, gaga and rihanna have vegan cruelty free make up lines, natalie portman, billie eillish and so many are vegan and what not, yet britney posts about snake skin shoes and has kids that are holding dead ducks while smiling on her sisters instagram (now deleted i think), and I am sure Sam didn't adopt that puppy. britney isn't very aware of anything except herself yets demands others to speak for her? not very flattering. 

4 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

Ok all of this is not that important, people aren't obligated to say anything about anyone, and when has britney ever been a voice for anything? i mean, it's 2021, kim kardashian traded her fur coats into faux fur, gaga and rihanna have vegan cruelty free make up lines, natalie portman, billie eillish and so many are vegan and what not, yet britney posts about snake skin shoes and has kids that are holding dead ducks while smiling on her sisters instagram (now deleted i think), and I am sure Sam didn't adopt that puppy. britney isn't very aware of anything except herself yets demands others to speak for her? not very flattering. 

Britney wore snakeskin shoes in 2011 and that Louboutin post is *allegedly sent by Team Con to paint the image of luxury lifestyle of Britney Spears. Which is not the case because she can’t even afford a Skechers down at strip mall. 

• Love 1