What if Jaime Lynne really did support Britney privately?

1 hour ago, mrken said:

tbh, im pretty sure everyone here would like to prove wrong that jaime lynn is privately helping Britney as much as she could.

But everything so far is pointing that she is not helping her including Britney's statement.

as long as Britney is still in this abusive conservatorship, everyone involved or benefits in it have a motive.

I think it's obvious she has not done enough, but the question is, is she the evil conservatorship witch fans are painting her out to be? Do we have enough evidence to make all the statements we're making about her? 

Frankly, it's all irrelevant now whether or not she WAS supporting Britney, she chose time and time again to side with her father and management who put Britney into that position that lead to her being forced to take medication and have her bodily autonomy stripped from her.

Britney spoke about the last two and a half years. When Britney was forced to take lithium and put into a facility against her will, ultimately, her mother was the only one to show open support in court where it mattered.

Jamie Lynn chose to show Lou Taylor love, target fans and side with a man who deemed it all a conspiracy She could have went to court and stood with her mother, yet alone, her sister. She didn't. That is a choice she made.

She had no issue having her name put onto a trust fund and flying around the USA. That is a choice she made.

Now, her upcoming shows are at risk, and she chose to dismiss Britney's concerns, but talk about how she "paid bills since she was 10"? 

If Jamie Lynn wants Free Britney Supporters and fans to believe her; fire Lou, get a restraining order against your father until he removes himself, and become an interested party (with your own money) to fight for her freedom.

• Like 1

Under no circumstances would I be silent or speak behind the scenes if this was my sister. I do not give a damn about an NDA, threats, etc because that is my SISTER!!! I am disgusted with these people and their silence, but want to redeem themselves by stating they speak privately etc. Her life and this CSHIP are all made public, so your words and defense need to.

Silence is one being complicit. Ones silence is allowing things like this to continue. 

4 hours ago, Circuit said:

This. I’m not sure why it’s such a hard idea to grasp that Britney has people in her corner.

There’s A LOT that needs to be explained like her relationship with Lou Taylor and why she was trustee of her money, but I choose to believe that JL isn’t as evil as people are making her out to be.
This is just speculating, but maybe JL herself has fallen victim to the “Britney Spears is mentally ill and needs a conservatorship” narrative.
In fact, the fact people are disproportionately hating on JL is s**ist in itself. There are a lot worse players in this conservatorship.

Not to mention that JL doesn’t owe the public anything regarding her sister. I feel like we’re so used to people like the Kardashians spilling their guts to the entire world that we fail to see that that’s NOT normal.

JL does owe the public her opinion. By being complicit, she's already guilty. People are hating on JL because Britney has given her her career, she's always loved her. Seeing her get repayed like this hurts. I can't imagine doing any of that to my sister... 

Being complicit in a situation like this doesn't make you any less guilty. She wouldn't have a relationship with her father if she disagreed in the way that she should be. Don't tell us it's not our place to judge because it certainly is our place to judge. As a society we owe each other not to let each other get motherfkn enslaved?

My child would NOT have a relationship with her grandfather if he had enslaved my older sister. If my father had enslaved my older sister, I first of all wouldn't be speaking to him myself. I'm not so sure I wouldn't have tried to poison him to be quite honest. The ONLY thing I can see myself doing where JL's public perception could be explained is I would try to be close to my dad so I could take over the conservatorship and end it. But that clearly isn't Jamie Lynne's goal. 

I'd have attempted to get my sister out and I'd have made sure that my sister would feel loved and supported and she certainly wouldn't have to go to a fkn mental institute where people would've watched her undress for 4 months.

Jamie-Lynne is a sh.t little sister and a sh.t human. Point. Blank. Period.