What if Jaime Lynne really did support Britney privately?

I'm not defending her and I think there should be accountability for everything. But I think in today's internet world people are sometimes more interested in destroying someone's life than actual justice. 

One of the main reasons I ask this is because of Bryan's interview last year. When talking about Britney wanting out of the cship, he repeatedly went on a s**ist rant about women in this family being so stubborn and thinking they can do the same things as man. Knowing Lynne had supported Britney, I've wondered if Jaime Lynne had also, considering they would be the three adult women in the family.

Also, her statements in the past about Britney being strong and not speculating about her mental illness do seem supportive. I've also not seen evidence she benefited from the cship financially, she has several times said she have not, plus her husband is supposedly really rich.

Of course she was not there for Britney as much as she could and should be. But does this warrant the hate she's receiving? 

If we do have evidence she was supporting the cship behind close doors that's another story. 

• Like 1

Same boat, I don't have an opinion yet because we don't know what is going on behind closed doors.

Obv Jamie Lynn isn't fighting this hardcore but who know why or what the dynamic is. Even if Britney and her are NOT getting along, it doesn't mean it's because JL is in favour of the conservatorship

• Like 1

No . Just no.  She is complicit af.  Lots of people claim to love but unless it’s expressed positively then the word is moot.  She’s aware of everything and more that I’m sure would make our skin crawl but she didn’t do anything other than offer “support” to the woman who pays her bills , Bc let’s be honest that Disney money been ran out. 

This. I’m not sure why it’s such a hard idea to grasp that Britney has people in her corner.

There’s A LOT that needs to be explained like her relationship with Lou Taylor and why she was trustee of her money, but I choose to believe that JL isn’t as evil as people are making her out to be.
This is just speculating, but maybe JL herself has fallen victim to the “Britney Spears is mentally ill and needs a conservatorship” narrative.
In fact, the fact people are disproportionately hating on JL is s**ist in itself. There are a lot worse players in this conservatorship.

Not to mention that JL doesn’t owe the public anything regarding her sister. I feel like we’re so used to people like the Kardashians spilling their guts to the entire world that we fail to see that that’s NOT normal.

1 minute ago, Circuit said:

This. I’m not sure why it’s such a hard idea to grasp that Britney has people in her corner.

There’s A LOT that needs to be explained like her relationship with Lou Taylor and why she was trustee of her money, but I choose to believe that JL isn’t as evil as people are making her out to be.
This is just speculating, but maybe JL herself has fallen victim to the “Britney Spears is mentally ill and needs a conservatorship” narrative.
In fact, the fact people are disproportionately hating on JL is s**ist in itself. There are a lot worse players in this conservatorship.

Is* trustee

Let's play devils advocate and say she truly had no idea what was going on behind close doors and felt what she was doing was right by keeping her mouth shut. How do you explain her response today? She knows now how her sister was and probably is being treated she had a major opportunity to say like "look im sorry I'm horrified at the events that have taken place and I'm going to make sure I can do everything I can to help her and make sure she is safe and happy" but nope instead she came at it with an attitude and pretty much said this doesn't  effect me so why should I care? Also she played blame game and was like I'm proud she is requesting new council like I told her along time ago to do. Like what? How is that being supportive?

• Like 8

And what her private words did? NOTHING. She could make a noise in media walking to every TV having that much connections - what her family would do her? She's not under conservatorship, she's not mentally ill. She can do whatever she wants. So ask yourself why she's not doing........................

I’m pretty sure if she had done anything at all to support/help Britney, Britney wouldve said something along the lines of “No one in my family helped, except JamieLynn” or at least mentioned it in her statement. 

fact is, she said what she said in a court of law about her family. Not just her dad.

They’re all involved. 
:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Wasnt she named trustee in 2020 and then went back? Couldn't it be possible Britney asked her to step in, as 2020 was the year she began to get more power?

No she was named trustee in 2018 and tried to move the money to Stonebridge in 2020 but removed her request.