What if Jaime Lynne really did support Britney privately?

Britney said her entire family did nothing.

Jamie-Scum lives off Britney’s money, have flown all over the place using Britney’s money and was going to be a part of the conservatorship a year or two ago as well (when she was going to take over a part of the trust from memory) 

That hick RAT can take several seats. 

• Like 1

I wish I could be rational on this but I can't cuz her silence through this 2 years speaks volumes. "I support her" I hope you do, I mean literally ALL the world is supporting Britney but what are you doing in terms of helping her in this situation? considering you are the sister, "supporting her" is not enough. What are you doing to get her out of this situation? :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: 

51 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

I feel like she 100% has supported Britney behind the scenes. However I think that was in the beginning. As time went on she might have gone  along with it.

That’s kind of how I feel. Jamie Lynn use to scream in peoples faces to defend her sister back during the breakdown. She was on the front lines with Britney when the world turned on her. If she did get corrupted, it happened later into the conservatorship. I’m holding out judgement on her and Brian. She wants to tell the world her story, and it will happen eventually, so I’ll just wait for that. At this point Jamie is the main issue and the main person we know for an absolute fact is the problem. For all we know he has been lying to them and using false medical stuff to convince them this is what is needed. If they can fool the legal system this long I can’t imagine it’s hard to fool two country bumpkin siblings.

34 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Let's play devils advocate and say she truly had no idea what was going on behind close doors and felt what she was doing was right by keeping her mouth shut. How do you explain her response today? She knows now how her sister was and probably is being treated she had a major opportunity to say like "look im sorry I'm horrified at the events that have taken place and I'm going to make sure I can do everything I can to help her and make sure she is safe and happy" but nope instead she came at it with an attitude and pretty much said this doesn't  effect me so why should I care? Also she played blame game and was like I'm proud she is requesting new council like I told her along time ago to do. Like what? How is that being supportive?

True, her statement really could've been more supportive. But had she said that people would still drag her anyway. I'm waiting for Britney to be free and give full clearance before making my mind.

• Like 2

I can totally see Jamie Lynn tell Britney “you’re better off staying in the conservatorship, just record your music, do your little shows and you’ll be fine.” Stop antagonizing everybody. Just accept the way things are Brit.”  Then goes to say Britney is fine. Ya’ll don’t know anything about her life stay out. There is nothing to free 

Stupid bi tch:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red: 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

True, her statement really could've been more supportive. But had she said that people would still drag her anyway. I'm waiting for Britney to be free and give full clearance before making my mind.

I agree she would still have been dragged and rightfully so because it shouldn't take a whole movement to bring attention to something so horrible but at least  had she done that she could have really given Britney a fighting chance speaking out for her and pushed it forward and actually made something happen.  She shouldn't rely on the internet approval to help Britney. That should be a given but I see where your coming from and respect your point of view.

To be honest, my issue has never been her not speaking out publicly. If she wanted to say “Hey guys, this is a private matter, please give me and my sister some privacy”, I would have no problem with that. My issue is that she has an attitude problem when responding to pressure from fans. And also she’s trying to distance herself from it when in reality she is involved

• Like 2

I'm telling you. The Britney's Gram paralegal said both her siblings tried to help her out but gave up.

I don't think they were 100% inactive, but in terms of practical achievements? Maybe Bryan did something in 2016 and 2015.

Still, I have to agree with Britney, irregardless

• Like 1

tbh, im pretty sure everyone here would like to prove wrong that jaime lynn is privately helping Britney as much as she could.

But everything so far is pointing that she is not helping her including Britney's statement.

as long as Britney is still in this abusive conservatorship, everyone involved or benefits in it have a motive.