The Golden Age of Exhell

I remember 2010-2012, my god this place was Poppin, so much drama, so much user traffic.

I remember General was the place to be if you were a cool kid and all the nerds would post in the Britney section.

Remember the one girl who spent months in a women's penitentiary for stealing a loaf of bread? 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 6/29/2021 at 3:19 PM, Prince Ali said:

I think many of us grew up already and it wouldn't be as fun now :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

It's crazy for me to think that I was 21 years old when I joined this forum.. I'm 34 now and I am still here :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

There were times I was spending almost whole days here like between 2012-2015... so much fun threads, ***** in the DMs, flirting in the threads, and overall such a great time.. .oh my...

Ive met one of my best friends irl here. And its kinda ****ty we dont know the exact date when we met cuz my that acc got banned like 6 yrs ago and he lost his pass and doesnt know the email but we think we met here in 2013. And we still talk everyday and everything

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 6/27/2021 at 4:53 AM, Britney'sBish said:

Remember when Flopga and Jade/Gabriel/Jadebriel were changing everyone's avatars to this?

baby_jabba_by_coreygallagher_d29lgen-ful

Plus them posting gifs of themselves fecking each other lol?

Or when they hacked and shut down BreatheHeavy and just had a giant Beyonce banner.

Remember the Floptinafan vs Honeymouth chronicles?

Also when LostPainting got exposed as a ped-o....

I do miss the shop and being able to change other people's usernames and avi's lol

Exhale was wild lol

OMG what?:gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Poor Jordan! No wonder he had enough !

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators

now I've been here since 2017 so not that long ago, but I at least remember when we could say anything we wanted FREELY

like c UNT or **** :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

also remember the menace power duo that was cherie and lillith ugh I used to sit for hours on threads laughing 

a more recent memory but I do remember reallaaryrudoph but they left due to reasons

ugh fun times :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 7/9/2021 at 8:28 PM, Britneyarmy8 said:

now I've been here since 2017 so not that long ago, but I at least remember when we could say anything we wanted FREELY

like c UNT or **** :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

also remember the menace power duo that was cherie and lillith ugh I used to sit for hours on threads laughing 

a more recent memory but I do remember reallaaryrudoph but they left due to reasons

ugh fun times :clownery_makeup_meme:

Ugh.. cheri and lilith I dont miss… they were the worst! Always complaining …

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I forgot about the Rachel account 😂 Iconic. 

I low key miss that time, it was so fun trolling the Britney section cause everyone would think you were serious and they would get so upset. Like if any of us actually thought Britney was a ‘flop’ we wouldn’t have even joined the site in the first place.   

I remember I had a Christina avi and this one user used to follow me around the site and quote me nonstop with her Lotus sales compared to Britney’s FF sales 😂😂 They could not comprehend that I was a fan of both Britney & Xtina. Good times. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Ah yes , Queen Flopga was an icon. Any time he posted it was a hit topic (4 pages or more). He was truly a legend. He invented the trademark repetitive gif trend. He was banned multiple times but brought back by popular demand. Truly a legend. He left when there was a mass exodus and formed his own forum, which I joined. It was a total mess of a forum. That forum shut down and haven’t heard from him since… RIP his career , but we are always waiting for the comeback :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block