The Golden Age of Exhell

On 6/25/2021 at 9:27 PM, Stefi Hilton said:

Who remembers Queen Flopga and how he released all of those wacky videos??

Or who remembers this other user who was impersonating Rachel Lester from X Factor and actually released a mixtape?

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

I just remembered all of this and I am in tears of laughter:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Newbies won't understand the level of iconic-ness that Exhale reached in the early 10s for real :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Thank you so much for this I've been feeling quite ****ty today and now I'm cackling 😂😭

"can I have the microphone now please, better than Madonna" :orangu_orangutan_ape:

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

I was balancing between multiple forums but BH was always THAT GURL. Tbh ppl were really mean here lol But once the WOB people screwed us over and lied to us, I was DONE with that forum. I can't remember my old screen name here. 

Ah, WOB. I used to post there occasionally. I also used to post on TheMusicRefugee that some WOB users created. It was short lived from memory.

3 hours ago, Kletus said:

Ah yes , Queen Flopga was an icon. Any time he posted it was a hit topic (4 pages or more). He was truly a legend. He invented the trademark repetitive gif trend. He was banned multiple times but brought back by popular demand. Truly a legend. He left when there was a mass exodus and formed his own forum, which I joined. It was a total mess of a forum. That forum shut down and haven’t heard from him since… RIP his career , but we are always waiting for the comeback :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

Omgg…you were also on Piece of Pop? :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised: That place was ICONICCCC

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

This thread :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: This place WAS truly THAT ***** and absolutely iconic. Exhale was truly the blueprint for the rise in pop culture forums during the late 2000s/2010s. I’ve had this account since 2010. Back then, I would post  VERY infrequently and was hardly involved. I actually didn’t start actively posting more frequently until around 2017/18. Prior to that, I remember logging on from time and seeing so many messy/funny/chaotic threads, sometimes getting myself involved for the fun of it. The Flopga related threads were always a kiiii. It was never a dull moment. They would have me on my chair just crying in tears. This is why I’m so upset and still incredibly mad that Jordan deleted all the threads pre-2016. Like girl, what were you thinking? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Words can’t even begin to describe the plethora of iconic, funny and constant troll threads/posts made on here. If only we were able to revisit them. On the other hand, this snowflake generation wouldn't be able to handle it. 

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Lol yes what happened to that place and where did everyone go :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I’m still here! @Oxic too I believe. As far as current active posters, I think that’s it. :queenie_falling_dying_dead: That place was an actual literal war zone and an offspring for all the Exhale trolls. No rules, no mods, no filter. I think it was for the better the forum was deleted even though I would have loved to revisit the threads. If only Exhale members today had a clue… :queenie_falling_dying_dead: 

Do you remember the Award Show? :queenie_falling_dying_dead:  By far, the most iconic virtual Award Show I have ever witnessed.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
19 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I’m still here! @Oxic too I believe. As far as current active posters, I think that’s it. :queenie_falling_dying_dead: That place was an actual literal war zone and an offspring for all the Exhale trolls. No rules, no mods, no filter. I think it was for the better the forum was deleted even though I would have loved to revisit the threads. If only Exhale members today had a clue… :queenie_falling_dying_dead: 

Do you remember the Award Show? :queenie_falling_dying_dead:  By far, the most iconic virtual Award Show I have ever witnessed.

Ugh yes I was dragged to filth on that forum :queenie_falling_dying_dead: I believe the user (forgot his name) who was confirmed to be a “PDF File” destroyed me utterly after I came for him, it was truly a moment for him and I have to give it to him for that win, i was proud of him after all the skull dragging he always got  :queenie_falling_dying_dead: i also remember all the gifs of Queen Flopga in a … s.exual act, ugh there were no limits :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 1

I’m pretty sure I joined Exhale around 07/08 under a different account. THAT was a wild time as well, for obvious reasons. It felt like every day there was something wild that Britney did that sparked tons of discussion. 

The early 2010s were definitely the most…unhinged and lawless. But there were a lot of hilarious users. I remember a gif of Regina George where she stands still with her arm crossed while the camera pans out to absolute chaos ensuing around her, with a blinking “Welcome to Exhell” text…that sums up the vibe of the forum at the time in a nutshell. 

On 1/27/2022 at 5:27 PM, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

LMAOO THE AWARD SHOW :orangu_orangutan_ape: I had erased that from my memory!! Looking back that now, how cringe was that? :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: I remember some user perfomed Me Against the Music on his bedroom lmaooo 

Time flies omg

On 1/27/2022 at 10:50 PM, FreeBritBrit said:

Does anyone remember Seoul? I think it died and FOTP remained but I have no idea is it still alive. Maybe those members shifted there, have no clue.

Was Seoul a Piece of pop or were those two different forums? I had an account on that one that Gabriel and Daniel made. Literal jungle.

Btw, what was your original username?

• Super Mods
On 1/28/2022 at 3:23 AM, liquidblue said:

I’m pretty sure I joined Exhale around 07/08 under a different account. THAT was a wild time as well, for obvious reasons. It felt like every day there was something wild that Britney did that sparked tons of discussion. 

The early 2010s were definitely the most…unhinged and lawless. But there were a lot of hilarious users. I remember a gif of Regina George where she stands still with her arm crossed while the camera pans out to absolute chaos ensuing around her, with a blinking “Welcome to Exhell” text…that sums up the vibe of the forum at the time in a nutshell. 

spacer.png

• 10 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block