The Golden Age of Exhell

Stefi Hilton

27 minutes ago, Stefi Hilton said:

it was such a toxic and vile place, loved every second of it :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

were you around back then??

II guess I like creeped around 2016 really when Cory came out I don’t know what really inclined me to do it but I thought that the album was really necessary for that part of my life also LOL I’m literally voice typing this right now which I didn’t think was a thing so this is actually my speaking voice OK I am so yeah to start with my autobiography on exhale I guess but I would say is I started creeping around glory and then I got super invested in her. Around this time it was such a strange time to be a bientwu STAN  cuz u know what happened just two years after that 

I don’t listen to a lot of pop music but at the same time I think britney in particularl yis amazing at her craft 

3 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

OMG, I can’t believe this.. I didn’t really talk to these people, but it was The Messiest Time Ever back then. DrippingForBritney.. She was a fuc king Legend. This place was Bananas..  :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

DRIPPINGFORBRITNEY OH MY GOOOOD. i remember that user going on and on about how they want to suck britney's meow lips :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Super Mods
16 minutes ago, Stefi Hilton said:

lmaoooo yes!!!! :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

I miss Karma and we all had 'sets', matching avatars and signatures and we listed our fave exhale members :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I lurked in 2007 and joined in 2008 - my original account got banned and deleted by an awful moderator called kbrackson:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: Do you remember that flop?

• Love 1
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I miss Karma and we all had 'sets', matching avatars and signatures and we listed our fave exhale members :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I lurked in 2007 and joined in 2008 - my original account got banned and deleted by an awful moderator called kbrackson:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: Do you remember that flop?

i had negative karma from what i can remember :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

yes!!!! i remember :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

i had this friend who was a huuuuge madonna stan, his username was something starting with J and he was always around in dark paradise. i wonder what happened to him. so frustrating that i don't remember his name :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Haha 1