The Golden Age of Exhell

Remember when Flopga and Jade/Gabriel/Jadebriel were changing everyone's avatars to this?

baby_jabba_by_coreygallagher_d29lgen-ful

Plus them posting gifs of themselves fecking each other lol?

Or when they hacked and shut down BreatheHeavy and just had a giant Beyonce banner.

Remember the Floptinafan vs Honeymouth chronicles?

Also when LostPainting got exposed as a ped-o....

I do miss the shop and being able to change other people's usernames and avi's lol

Exhale was wild lol

• Haha 4
  • Super Mods
7 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

OMG, I can’t believe this.. I didn’t really talk to these people, but it was The Messiest Time Ever back then. DrippingForBritney.. She was a fuc king Legend. This place was Bananas..  :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

I MISS DRIPPING SO MUCH! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: Miss her talking about her PU$$Y every thread! :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I wish I was around for the Queenflopga era of Exhale! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I really loved 2016-2017 Exhale! It was so vibrant and messy all at the same time. Remember when Britneybbhmm was exposed by Lilith (of all people :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:) for catfishing us/misrepresenting who he was?

Also, I do believe we should bring the dislike button back. Some people really share some bad opinions and no amount of dialogue will change that! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: Sometimes you gotta learn with a swift downvote!

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
On 6/27/2021 at 5:33 AM, ralphcornio said:

I miss exhale back in 2016-2017. I loved the up/downvotes, and when people would get upset here to the point of asking mods to delete eachother's accounts lmaoo it was better before Jordan cancelled toxicity forever and eliminated negative reactons, but I still love it ♥

HELLLL NOOOO

i still remember that weird cult that had that cheri person where they would basically just **** on everything britney did & mass downvote everything 💀

Spoiler

it was pretty funny tho:orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I was a known super troll here and I just lost my pass and was like- nah **** that site

I still have no idea what was my email and my pass so I couldnt log in

Me and Rachel and Flopga had each other on skype and we were...something

Don't forget we created this

(and the whole album like that. Go on yt and type- Rachel Lester- Britney)

Flopga has jems too (an album too actually)

I wont dox who they are so dont try. This way yrs and yrs ago and we were the triad that kept the asite dramatic. BJ era was **** and we needed something to feed off

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

I think many of us grew up already and it wouldn't be as fun now :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

It's crazy for me to think that I was 21 years old when I joined this forum.. I'm 34 now and I am still here :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

There were times I was spending almost whole days here like between 2012-2015... so much fun threads, ***** in the DMs, flirting in the threads, and overall such a great time.. .oh my...

• Love 3
  • Like 1
On 6/26/2021 at 11:40 PM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

OMG, I can’t believe this.. I didn’t really talk to these people, but it was The Messiest Time Ever back then. DrippingForBritney.. She was a fuc king Legend. This place was Bananas..  :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

oh god I remember her.. 

Yeah I remember everyone being toxic and dragging each other.. myself included :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

It was funny as **** though 

• 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block