New York Times: Britney Spears’s Courtroom Plea Spurs Questions for Her Lawyer

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

California is supposed to have a strict set of standards for conservatorships, and believe me, cursing in front of your kids doesn’t come anywhere close.

Britney had once criticized KFed for swearing because her children were repeating curses in 2008. Unbothered KFed.

She was trapped in an abusive situation but lord forbid her to cuss a little.

• Like 6
41 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Britney had once criticized KFed for swearing because her children were repeating curses in 2008. Unbothered KFed.

She was trapped in an abusive situation but lord forbid her to cuss a little.

My parents cursed all the time when we were kids. Can you argue it’s in bad taste? Maybe a little bit. But believe me, Sean and Jayden have heard much worse in school.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I wonder if LFB OR Meaner going to post this 

I just checked LFB’s insta and they are posting everything Britney said as if they never supported Sam, as if they never said Britney wanted the conservatorship  and as if they never hired that girl to pretend she was part of the team.

• Like 3

The NYT WON’T. LET. UP. I ******* love it! And to think her team tried to get them to back down by having Britney’s IG say she was “embarrassed” (or that’s how I perceive it anyway). 

They said we see you 👁👄👁

Sorry, Team Snake  :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: