I just want the whole kentwood louisiana to turn against her father and sister

1 minute ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I honestly had the same thought lol I imagine the townfolk storming the Spears family manor (and James' RV) with lit torches and tearing them to shreds. I mean I am not trying to insight an insurrection or anything just an old-fashioned Spears lynching. Maybe avenge many cats and back over JL with her own vehicle. Ew did I really just say that? I'm just really angry for Britney (and cats!)!

How I see Louisiana (in my head) right now :

crowd riot GIF

angry music video GIF by Lady Gaga

• Love 1
  • Haha 8

Believe it or not, I get the vibe the town mostly doesn't care or is indifferent to them. Like most of rural Louisiana, it's a high ethnic minority based town and they probably don't care about a millionaire family. 

JL doesn't live in Kentwood anyway 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I honestly had the same thought lol I imagine the townfolk storming the Spears family manor (and James' RV) with lit torches and tearing them to shreds. I mean I am not trying to insight an insurrection or anything just an old-fashioned Spears lynching. Maybe avenge many cats and back over JL with her own vehicle. Ew did I really just say that? I'm just really angry for Britney (and cats!)!

Omg, I totally forgot about the cat thing. Anything Jamie Lynn does or says is such a fever dream. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...