Britney spotted driving with Sam after explosive hearing

Good to see her drive :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:. Once upon a time she was not allowed. When did that change?

1 hour ago, marioh said:

And of course there's a creepy bodyguard aka handler in the backseat spying on her. Honestly, with this level of control, I think I would've killed myself a long time ago. This is dehumanizing what they're doing to her.

I don't think it is proper to talk about committing suicide because of any hardship. One should never kill oneself. I know what you mean but it is still not a good look. Hardships are everywhere in every shape and form. It is just your own perception of things that decides if it is intolerable enough that you want out of this world. And that should never be suggested imo. Because there are lots of frail people out there and suicidal thoughts should not be considered reasonable in any situation imo. Fighting for yourself and your rights is the right answer to hardship :meryell_meryl_streep_meme_yell:

2 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

lets not reach about everything. She NEEDS security , she probably feeels safer with a security guy around them. 

Yes, she needs security. But this is not security, this is a handler who reports back to the General (Jodi, Jamie). She is living a dystopian Handmaid’s Tale nightmare. He is an ‘eye’ who is there to control and oppress. He’s no security.

• Like 5
54 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

She’d need security regardless. People are crazy. 

Does she need security on drives around town with her boyfriend? She mentioned she doesn’t even get out of the car at times. She’s entitled to privacy and to choose when she wants security and when she doesn’t. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, generation glory said:

Bodyguard in the back seat. Watching. Listening. Reporting back to Jodi. Those creepy men are Britney’s wardens. She can’t hire or fire them or anyone else lurking around HER HOUSE. No choice!!

"They watched me change, everyday, naked. Morning, noon and night. My body: I had no privacy, door for my room...“

#FreeBritney

*edited*
source: Britney Spears 

I was just about to say. A leech (I don't completely trust Sam even though he has shown support but we'll see) to the right of her and a watcher to the back.