Britney spotted driving with Sam after explosive hearing

Bodyguard in the back seat. Watching. Listening. Reporting back to Jodi. Those creepy men are Britney’s wardens. She can’t hire or fire them or anyone else lurking around HER HOUSE. No choice!!

"They watched me change, everyday, naked. Morning, noon and night. My body: I had no privacy, door for my room...“

#FreeBritney

*edited*
source: Britney Spears 

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Bodyguard in the back seat. Watching. Listening. Reporting back to Jodi. Those creepy men are Britney’s wardens.

"They watched me change, everyday, naked. Morning, noon and night. My body: I had no privacy, door for my room...“

#FreeBritney

We knew all along Jodi was a witch, a female version of jamie. Everyone been going after Lou when behind the scenes Jodi is just as bad 

• Like 9

Well she just spoke about her years of abuse to the world, I think it’s normal for them to look stressed out. This is just the beginning but it’s a HUGE step. I never thought I’d head those words from her mouth, I never thought I’d hear what Britney truly sounds like again.  

• Like 2

Happy to see her driving with Sam however the scum in the back is a healthy reminder of the battle still ahead. Yes she needs security but a brand new team who don’t babysit and report her every move. I’m still digesting yesterday. I’m drinking my coffee, off for the day, and looking forward to the aftermath. There’s going to be a storm of media! I think I can honestly say that yesterday was my favorite experience as a fan (possibly ever) since 2007. Hands down. Hearing her speak so openly with such conviction (as even prior to the cship she was battling for her own artistic freedom with her label) was the most liberating and refreshing feeling from a fans perspective never mind her! I know it won’t be easy for her or Sam at this point but they need to protect each other right now and hold tight. Who knows what these evil demons next move will be. They are clearly capable of anything with zero limits. Then they’ll do what they always do and manipulate the situation so everyone needs to stay informed and if any fans think of something clever we need to send Sam via DM. 

• Like 2

i truly can only imagine how anxious she might feel and nervous of any repercussions about her stepping up and speaking out but i hope she feels "relief" by sharing what she always had to keep for herself and i really do hope she believes and trusts that she did amazingly yesterday. i am very very proud of this woman!

1 hour ago, generation glory said:

#FreeBritney

*edited*
source: Britney Spears

This is in the mental health facility that she was referring to, not in her house.

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

lets not reach about everything. She NEEDS security , she probably feeels safer with a security guy around them. 

That security guard is hired by her father, it’s not a security guard she hired herself. She has no privacy whatsoever, they all report back to Colon Demon.