How long do you think the conservatorship will last?

7 hours ago, G-unit said:

Sadly, I still don’t see it ending.  Penny commended her courage, but she didn’t give me hope.  In that moment she said “if you want to end it a petition must be filed”.  She SHOULD have said “after the horrors I just heard, I recommend, Mr. Ingham, that you grant your client’s wish and file a termination petition.”

Also the other attorneys for the other parties claiming they had disputes to some of the things she said that they didn’t want to discuss today makes me weary.  Britney BETTER be allowed to be part of that hearing as well to contest whatever they’re going to dispute.  They can’t argue this anymore.  They’ve destroyed 13 years of her life.  But this whole thing is so corrupt, I don’t see it ending.

Hopefully with her statements about them controlling her reproductive rights that will light a serious fire.  Because that’s SERIOUSLY messed up.

I agree. Unfortunately, I think the most realistic step will be Brit being granted a lawyer of her choosing. Then it will be another year or two before she’s free. 

No way does the court/state want to reward the public’s scrutiny by admitting they’re wrong. 

I'd say yesterday was a complete breaking point in this, thank godney she finally spoke up!

I believe different human rights associations or even the federal state will intervene in coming hearings as it was mentioned "s** trafficking" in Britney's statement and the judge will have to submit all of this into investigation :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

I wouldn't be surprised if the judge is removed in the near future as well. Penny seemed nervous and stuttering after Britney's statement, if you listen to it again you will notice she does not know what to say which makes me wonder if she's really suitable for this case :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I'm also confident some of the parties and lawyers will voluntarily walk away from the case as the media presure will be unstoppable moving forward. This situation is a sinking boat and I'm sure they don't want sink with it :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

If all this is happens, I can see Britney gaining back her life by the end of the year, or beginning of 2022 

I think honestly by the end of the year (if not sooner/this summer)

There is too much media attention and peope that clearly see how corrupt this is. She sounded fantastic during the hearing and was clearly well enough to take back her life and work (we knew this, but the GP is shocked)

There's a few options:

1. They would let her go soon, because they're affraid of media crucifixion. But, no more money from her.

2. They wouldn't let her go, but she's not working... she's not making money so it leads to the same consequences (in future) as it is in 1. point.

3. They would sign a some kind of a deal - you'll be free, but you have to pay some money to some people to the rest of their lifes. You can't write a song or release a book about conservatorship.

Remember - she's having a metal illness history (some kind of), so they can always used that against her. It all depends - be free as a deal or be free totally. I think that the second can never happend... There's gonna be a deal.

Probably the end of this year, maybe one year from now - but she's gonna be free or "free".

And the most important. The conservatorship (one of the reasons) was helpful to protect her from people from 2006-2008 that could sue her because of the things that she did - so it all depends if she can handle that... During conservatorship it wasn't her problem, but if she's gonna be free? After so many years so sure many things are expired, but you never know what's gonna happend...