How long do you think the conservatorship will last?

Just now, phareezy said:

I'd say by end of year. There's too much pressure and eyes on this now. The key was hearing Britney herself say she wants to petition to end. If Sam doesn't file people are going to be asking why. If team con starts up with more bs people are going to call them out. No one is going to believe she's failing medical and mental evaluations after hearing her be lucid and intelligent today. Really, the dumbest thing they did was let Britney speak candidly while keeping the case open. If we hadn't heard her today then this would have continued to drag.

Agree 100%!

she has teams of professionals organizing against her. even with her speaking out, they will discredit everything she says or scapegoat it onto specific individuals. i hope for the best, but i can only see them easing up on the conservator of person. it's absolutely disgusting and they are fully guilty of human trafficking. transparency is the enemy of the conservatorship, and you'll notice they don't want to damage the brand above all else. they would sacrifice britney the person to save the brand.

• Like 6

I’d say it’s going to be over very quickly. Britney doesn’t have to pretend beign happy anymore, we know she’s not, she told the world today. The public scrutiny is gonna be so harsh, Britney called out the California Court System on this….. I mean.. She literally accused the State Of California to coerce with her cship!! Judge Penny knows Britney is right and knows Britney can sue the State Of California for letting this happen to her. Imagine the caos… Also Judge Penny’s reputation is in game here. So I think she will be free very soon! 

:qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

10 minutes ago, --- said:

she has teams of professionals organizing against her. even with her speaking out, they will discredit everything she says or scapegoat it onto specific individuals. i hope for the best, but i can only see them easing up on the conservator of person. it's absolutely disgusting and they are fully guilty of human trafficking. transparency is the enemy of the conservatorship, and you'll notice they don't want to damage the brand above all else. they would sacrifice britney the person to save the brand.

Britney the brand as know it no longer exists. She destroyed that today. There is nothing she can post or say while she's under this conservatorship that people will buy after today. It has to be dissolved for Britney the brand to continue. No other way. Britney has made it clear she's not working and everyone knows why now. Good luck trying to sell anything attached to her name while the conservatorship exists.

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

They tried to silence her today but she refused. That’s the only reason why I think they won’t win. This time she spoke and she demanded that the world be allowed to listen. They can organize all they want. But regardless, the world heard Britney live and unfiltered for the first time in nearly 13 years. The reputations of those lawyers and law firms are at stake now. It’s not just about milking the money from her. They have to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt to the entire world that she needs this. Otherwise no one will want to work with them ever again. It’s bad for the brand to stay in this now.

Everyone knows she doesn’t want all this. So the brand will fade quicker than ever.

Honestly, I’d be surprised if we don’t see some people on Team Con try to jump ship now to save their own *****.

Interestingly enough they don’t want transparency, Britney did. The more that comes out the more it looks bad for team con in my opinion. Britney did everything right for over a decade she said herself!

• Like 3
1 minute ago, phareezy said:

Britney the brand as know it no longer exists. She destroyed that today. There is nothing she can post or say while she's under this conservatorship that people will buy after today. It has to be dissolved for Britney the brand to continue. No other way. Britney has made it clear she's not working and everyone knows why now. Good luck trying to sell anything attached to her name while the conservatorship exists.

Can’t trust anything that comes out of her Instagram, can’t trust she isn’t coerced either.

Times up team CON. Let it go. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

I believe it’s days are numbered. Whether it’s numbered in weeks or a few years is to be seen…

Today, Britney clearly articulated that she wants the conservatorship terminated. Judge Penny told Ingham what to do. It hinges on Ingham to act on his clients behalf, which he’s doesn’t have a track record of doing.

Hopefully, he either files the petition, or he steps aside, or Britney can elect to choose her own counsel. Hopefully whoever is brought in would be able to fight for her and really advocate for Britney.

If she has a new legal team, hopefully they’ll file the petition soon thereafter. It will yet be seen if she has to undergo another medical evaluation…

I just feel like her testimony was so powerful and explosive that it cannot be ignored, by her own counsel or Jamie’s side. The conservatorships days are numbered, but it’ll be important to watch what happens in the interim.

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Sadly, I still don’t see it ending.  Penny commended her courage, but she didn’t give me hope.  In that moment she said “if you want to end it a petition must be filed”.  She SHOULD have said “after the horrors I just heard, I recommend, Mr. Ingham, that you grant your client’s wish and file a termination petition.”

Also the other attorneys for the other parties claiming they had disputes to some of the things she said that they didn’t want to discuss today makes me weary.  Britney BETTER be allowed to be part of that hearing as well to contest whatever they’re going to dispute.  They can’t argue this anymore.  They’ve destroyed 13 years of her life.  But this whole thing is so corrupt, I don’t see it ending.

Hopefully with her statements about them controlling her reproductive rights that will light a serious fire.  Because that’s SERIOUSLY messed up.

This. I also heard a very complacent judge and Britney herself made it clear to the world she has told this same judge all this before TWO YEARS AGO and was ignored.  She’s being treated like a deranged lunatic and thus her statements hold no weight. 

The only way forward is with external help.  Britney needs someone outside the system to break free and I’m not sure if the level of corruption going on here will ever allow her to be.  I’m sincerely afraid for her life since Sam has clearly also threatened her in to silence. 

Other celebrities need to put their money where their mouth is and come to Britney’s legal defence. Otherwise, she won’t be allowed to petition to leave it. Her money will be all but gone.  I hope we do see a free Britney and one day we can truly support her for everything we were complicit in creating the first time around.

• Like 6