How long do you think the conservatorship will last?

So in light of all the things that have happened in the last 48 hours (the NY Times story and the hearing), how long do you think the conservatorship will last?

I can’t imagine that the lawyers will stick around after all this for very long. The attorneys all know that their reputations are on the line. The future of their practice is in jeopardy. Why would anyone want to work with the people who kept Britney in a conservatorship? 

Because of all that, I can’t imagine the situation remaining like it is through the end of the year. Thoughts?

FC136525-947A-42D8-B30A-BBDF94780AFA.jpeg.266455124cf57931894bf4f46067dc29.jpeg

Sadly, I still don’t see it ending.  Penny commended her courage, but she didn’t give me hope.  In that moment she said “if you want to end it a petition must be filed”.  She SHOULD have said “after the horrors I just heard, I recommend, Mr. Ingham, that you grant your client’s wish and file a termination petition.”

Also the other attorneys for the other parties claiming they had disputes to some of the things she said that they didn’t want to discuss today makes me weary.  Britney BETTER be allowed to be part of that hearing as well to contest whatever they’re going to dispute.  They can’t argue this anymore.  They’ve destroyed 13 years of her life.  But this whole thing is so corrupt, I don’t see it ending.

Hopefully with her statements about them controlling her reproductive rights that will light a serious fire.  Because that’s SERIOUSLY messed up.

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Sadly, I still don’t see it ending.  Penny commended her courage, but she didn’t give me hope.  In that moment she said “if you want to end it a petition must be filed”.  She SHOULD have said “after the horrors I just heard, I recommend, Mr. Ingham, that you grant your client’s wish and file a termination petition.”

Also the other attorneys for the other parties claiming they had disputes to some of the things she said that they didn’t want to discuss today makes me weary.  Britney BETTER be allowed to be part of that hearing as well to contest whatever they’re going to dispute.  They can’t argue this anymore.  They’ve destroyed 13 years of her life.  But this whole thing is so corrupt, I don’t see it ending.

Hopefully with her statements about them controlling her reproductive rights that will light a serious fire.  Because that’s SERIOUSLY messed up.

Right they said something about having a different viewpoint/perspective of why things had to be done a certain way. 

And now everything will be sealed moving forward. 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Nah, it's gonna end. No time for negativity now. There's no coming back from anything after what went down today. It's DONE. It will take some time to materialize in court, but it will be over soon.

• Like 3
Just now, David Rose said:

Nah, it's gonna end. No time for negativity now. There's no coming back from anything after what went down today. It's DONE. It will take some time to materialize in court, but it will be over soon.

I really hope so! ❤️

1 minute ago, G-unit said:

Unfortunately, judges can’t make motions or anything. Judges strictly make decisions based on the information given to them as well as act on motions and filings presented to them. I’m pretty sure Judge Penny is powerless until Ingham does his freaking job. 

It does concern me though that they’ve all basically heard this stuff before and nothing happened. Hoping public scrutiny will be unbearable for them until the conservatorship is over. I hope every restaurant in the LA area refuses to seat a single person associated with this case. I hope their lives are miserable.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Unfortunately, judges can’t make motions or anything. Judges strictly make decisions based on the information given to them as well as act on motions and filings presented to them. I’m pretty sure Judge Penny is powerless until Ingham does his freaking job. 

It does concern me though that they’ve all basically heard this stuff before and nothing happened. Hoping public scrutiny will be unbearable for them until the conservatorship is over. I hope every restaurant in the LA area refuses to seat a single person associated with this case. I hope their lives are miserable.

Good point!  I think I just loathe this whole system so much and hearing her horror story literally had me crying at work.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, G-unit said:

Good point!  I think I just loathe this whole system so much and hearing her horror story literally had me crying at work.

I was off of work but I can’t imagine being productive in anyway if this happened while I was at work. I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it. 

• Like 1

I'd say by end of year. There's too much pressure and eyes on this now. The key was hearing Britney herself say she wants to petition to end. If Sam doesn't file people are going to be asking why. If team con starts up with more bs people are going to call them out. No one is going to believe she's failing medical and mental evaluations after hearing her be lucid and intelligent today. Really, the dumbest thing they did was let Britney speak candidly while keeping the case open. If we hadn't heard her today then this would have continued to drag.