Michelle Williams is not here for the cancelation of Cater 2 U by destiny's child

Michelle Williams isn't here for the cancelation for the 2004 track Cater 2 U by destiny's child, the track is being linked to slavery claims, according to cancel culture. 

But she makes fun of women who won't cater 2 their men for working hard, saying no wonder your single, you won't allow the man to provide for the household or reward him with love making his way, not yours honey, his way. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, nwonder said:

If anything Nasty Girl should be called out  

… But DC had like a gazillion songs about female empowerment (survivor, independent women, bills, bills, bills, bug a boo, boot  etc.) 

That being said C2U was snoozefest 

Unfortunately they will never call out nasty girl at all, considering that was a track aimed at a girl looking at jay z.

If these b/tches can also get in all fours and open up then what the hell are they complaining about now? We humans are complex, we don't have to be superpowerful fighting boss a/s b/tches 24/7, so long as you're FREE and happy. Go learn some:

And not these trolls trying to cancel DC when at least 75% of their catalogue is about empowering women. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

PS: Whatever filter that is, what did I just see? How is it possible to look like AN OLD BABY?

• Like 1

I dont see anything wrong with a woman (or man) who is deeply in love with their partner and wants to show them some appreciation after a long day's work.

That's ******* hot 
Yes zaddy come over here after work and let me work on YOU:evilpatrick_spongebob_mad_meme:

What's wrong with that? I'm not seeing what's worth canceling in the song??

• Like 2
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not this generations biggest contributions being canceling everything, eating Tide Pods, electing Olivia Rodrigo as their queen, and cringe *** Tik Tok :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Not you once again coming for teen queen Olive Oil Rodeo's neck :orangu_orangutan_ape:
I was in agreement until you snatched Olive

t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

• Haha 5
22 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Don’t understand the fad that’s all :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: the fact all the songs on her album already out peaked so many iconic songs proves the charts are broken or people losing their minds :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Well I think gen z loves her lol. I was listening to her album like 2 days ago and although the songs were cute and heartfelt, they all kinda sounded the same.:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

So stupid. People should just put focus on freeing the actual slaves around the world instead of tearing down lyrics of an old bop. 

There are plenty of slaves to put ones attention to. s** slaves, women enslaved by their husbands, arranged marriages, slaves in the shape of being so poor you are working so hard in mines etc, that you are actually a slave because you literally get zero profit. Children in the military. People that are enslaved by their families' demands of them. Slaves of the industry/slaves by contract. 

We are all slaves to the system really. So if it was not Cater 2 U but Cater 2 The System it would be fine. Cuz people are so brainwashed and so stupid. We are also all enslaved by the depiction of reality that is given to us in media and politics. 

Slaves have no voices and no free will. And we have to obey the system in order to survive. Free will is an illusion and our voices only speak so loud we get likes on social media platforms and think that makes a difference. 

Also protect Slave 4 U at all costs. It's just an obvious message that portrays Britney as the slave and the snake as the masterLights Snake GIF by Britney Spears. We should not cancel art for the truth it contains. Neither should we cancel our knowledge of stuff like Ancient Greece and Rome just because they had slaves and indulged in pederasty. The truth should not be hidden because of somebody being offended by facts.

People should deal with the bigger picture, not lyrics promoting selfless love, in a song that isn't even good.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.