Michelle Williams is not here for the cancelation of Cater 2 U by destiny's child

18 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

So stupid. People should just put focus on freeing the actual slaves around the world instead of tearing down lyrics of an old bop. 

There are plenty of slaves to put ones attention to. s** slaves, women enslaved by their husbands, arranged marriages, slaves in the shape of being so poor you are working so hard in mines etc, that you are actually a slave because you literally get zero profit. Children in the military. People that are enslaved by their families' demands of them. Slaves of the industry/slaves by contract. 

We are all slaves to the system really. So if it was not Cater 2 U but Cater 2 The System it would be fine. Cuz people are so brainwashed and so stupid. We are also all enslaved by the depiction of reality that is given to us in media and politics. 

Slaves have no voices and no free will. And we have to obey the system in order to survive. Free will is an illusion and our voices only speak so loud we get likes on social media platforms and think that makes a difference. 

Also protect Slave 4 U at all costs. It's just an obvious message that portrays Britney as the slave and the snake as the masterLights Snake GIF by Britney Spears. We should not cancel art for the truth it contains. Neither should we cancel our knowledge of stuff like Ancient Greece and Rome just because they had slaves and indulged in pederasty. The truth should not be hidden because of somebody being offended by facts.

People should deal with the bigger picture, not lyrics promoting selfless love, in a song that isn't even good.

Wow this is the first time I see someone on here that has an actual valuable thought.

I agree with you 100%. It’s sad… and even cancel culture itself is just a distraction from facing the reality that is life. 

It’s easier to have slaves control each other rather than go for the master. 

Slave 4 U won’t be cancelled… it promotes exactly what they want. s** s** s**. I mean Britney doesn’t even care about introducing herself or her age in the song.

Now when it comes to monogamy, sacrificing yourself for a man in a song… or admitting to being serving to a man other than s** then it’s no longer empowering… 

How twisted can these theologies get nowadays? 

• Like 1

This is getting way out of control. The song is about pleasing her man cause he/she loves him. Not because he/she has to, but wants. What is wrong with that? I am a very caring person in a relationship so I love to do all of those things for him, with love. People really need to calm down their **** and sit down. 

On 6/17/2021 at 6:16 AM, IForgotYouExisted said:

The day people are cancelling I'm a Slave 4 U, I will log off forever on social media.

Bookmark me people, I am drop dead serious. 

This cancel culture is already way out of hand.

If they dig deeper , most of Britney's songs will be canceled AND Britney herself. Since she's all about being "***ual" to the "male gaze" . 

I mean just wait . Anything from the 90's and early 00's will eventually be "canceled". It's already happening with Victoria's secret. We'll basically be living in a bubble wrap afraid to make any statement or speak to anyone so we won't "offend" them. 

1 hour ago, summer2summer said:

We'll basically be living in a bubble wrap afraid to make any statement or speak to anyone so we won't "offend" them. 

Funny how the land of the free is slowly turning into the land of the oppressed now isn't it? :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao::akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao::akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: What's even funnier is that it's the people who are running the dictatorship. I'd be more than happy to pretend I'm surprised, but it's the USA we're talking about, it takes a special kind of ignorance and immaturity to feel entitled to have others fall in line with their expectations – I'm writing this even though I know I'll get warning points for HaTiNg oN aMeRicAnS :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: Well, this is not hate, it's an observation from afar. From afar it looks ridiculous, dreadful and disgusting. Let's all pretend being over 300 lbs is the new healthy. We'll cancel anyone who says otherwise. Let's all praise Lizzo for effectively being morbidly obese and flauting it, she is so brave!!! We'll cancel anyone who knows better, they are a HATER. Let's cancel "Cater 2 U" because it's not feminst enough. We're not allowed to feel appreciative of a desearving lover and express it anymore. A real woman never feels like that. Let's cancel people for not being sensitive enough. We are snowflakes and everyone ought to watch out not to hurt our feelings. Let's cancel someone for saying this, let's cancel them for saying that. Let us be outraged if someone has a different opinion than ours. It Is NoT pOLiTiCaLlY CoRrEcT. Let's basically force our ideas down everyone's throat, an individual is not allowed to think for themselves anymore. :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused::xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused::xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

The USA is pretty much going backwards :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: It legit looks like it wants to live in the Middle Ages :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts::madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts::madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

• Super Mods
On 6/15/2021 at 12:20 PM, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Screenshot-121129-1-1.png

Im sorry but LOL does someone REALLY think like that?? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

It reminds me of my machista (spanish for s**ist) family in which men are the top priority

while their women are their slaves and do all the child care, etc.

This is why I will never date someone my race cause most are raised machista.

But then again, my type has always been towards white guys

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block