Britney shares one of her drawings: "It’s always nice to have those WTF moments"

15 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

However it's very contrasting with the almost absent nose and small mouth, which may indicate introversion, insecurities or frustration (noses are usually related to the ***uality, as well as the hair).

It's confirmed: Sam has a small d/ck. (he said it, not me!!)

She is letting herself down with her bland explanation of symbolism in the drawing.

Obviously the snake resembles homophobia since it is next to the rainbow 🌈. Or knowledge and cure. The woman symbolises Britney in purple and purple is the colour of wisdom meaning she is above 🏳️‍🌈 hate or she has wisdom above general regarding this theme. And the clothing is resembling peas because like that fairy tale with The Princess And The Pea she is sleeping bad because… she tried out for so many princes but they were all d-bags and not really princes :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Probably means she needs an lgbtq partner. Maybe Sam is pan***ual or something :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:.

21 hours ago, edamamebeans said:

this is literally just a drawing

i stg she could post a video of herself just waving to the camera and saying hi and you guys would analyze it like you were her psychologist or something :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

And your comment is literally just a comment and nothing else? No brain activity lies behind your comment?

It’s the same thing :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:.

4 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

And your comment is literally just a comment and nothing else? No brain activity lies behind your comment?

It’s the same thing :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:.

hmm i dont necessarily mean there isn't any meaning behind the drawing, i mean people calling her passive aggressive and angry because of the caption/post itself even though i think it's just trying to say it's a coincidence she drew a snake and then a little while later put on a snake themed catsuit

i just think people on here are a bit high strung because of the situation right now and they look too deeply into the captions on her posts. though that's understandable since it's literally the only content we're getting now...

i think my comment was a bit snippy and didn't get that across very well which is my bad :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: